AGTech Holdings Limited (8279) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
AGTech Holdings Ltd (AGTech) is a technology solution provider that offers virtual sports betting systems. The company offers products which include gaming technologies, online and mobile lottery, and lottery management products. It offers its technologies to lottery systems, lottery hardware, lottery games, streaming media, internet and mobile phone distribution and systems, and wireless network. AGTech offers services such as lottery management, consulting and access services for international technologies and management concepts. The company also provides mobile battery solutions for lottery organizations to regulate mobile lottery distribution. It operates in China and Hong Kong. AGTech is headquartered in Hong Kong.
AGTech Holdings Limited Key Recent Developments
Jun 19,2017: Fortune 500 Global AgTech Leader Expands Heliospectra Intelligent LED Lighting Implementation
This comprehensive SWOT profile of AGTech Holdings Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of AGTech Holdings Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
AGTech Holdings Limited - Key Information
AGTech Holdings Limited - Overview
AGTech Holdings Limited - Key Employees
AGTech Holdings Limited - Key Employee Biographies
AGTech Holdings Limited - Key Operational Heads
AGTech Holdings Limited - Major Products and Services
AGTech Holdings Limited - History
AGTech Holdings Limited - Company Statement
AGTech Holdings Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
AGTech Holdings Limited - Business Description
AGTech Holdings Limited - Corporate Strategy
AGTech Holdings Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
AGTech Holdings Limited - Strengths
AGTech Holdings Limited - Weaknesses
AGTech Holdings Limited - Opportunities
AGTech Holdings Limited - Threats
AGTech Holdings Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
AGTech Holdings Limited - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
AGTech Holdings Limited, Key Information
AGTech Holdings Limited, Key Ratios
AGTech Holdings Limited, Share Data
AGTech Holdings Limited, Major Products and Services
AGTech Holdings Limited, History
AGTech Holdings Limited, Key Employees
AGTech Holdings Limited, Key Employee Biographies
AGTech Holdings Limited, Key Operational Heads
AGTech Holdings Limited, Other Locations
AGTech Holdings Limited, Subsidiaries
AGTech Holdings Limited, Key Competitors
AGTech Holdings Limited, SWOT Analysis
AGTech Holdings Limited, Ratios based on current share price
AGTech Holdings Limited, Annual Ratios
AGTech Holdings Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
AGTech Holdings Limited, Performance Chart
AGTech Holdings Limited, Ratio Charts
AGTech Holdings Ltd (AGTech) is a technology solution provider that offers virtual sports betting systems. The company develops gaming technologies, online and mobile lottery, and lottery management products. It offersView Report
AGTech Holdings Ltd (AGTech) is a technology solution provider that offers virtual sports betting systems. The company offers products which include gaming technologies, online and mobile lottery, and lottery managementView Report
Unfinished Paper Global Market Report 2021: COVID 19 Impact and Recovery to 2030 Including: 1) By Type: Paper And Paperboard; Newsprint 2) By End-Use Industry: Food; Agricultural Industry; Chemicals; Building Materials; Others Covering: Nippon Paper Industries Co Ltd; Stora Enso Oyj; Shandong Chenming Paper Holdings Limited; Oji Holdings; Mondi Group
Unfinished Paper Global Market Report 2021: COVID 19 Impact and Recovery to 2030 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information theyView Report
Sa Sa International Holdings Limited (178) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 125View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request