Route1 Inc. (ROI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Route1 Inc. (Route1) is a technology service provider that offers digital security and identity management solutions. The company offers solutions such as mobikey, mobikey enabling devices, mobikey free trial for android, mobikey free trial for ipad, mobikey enterprise tools, mobikey policy, mobinet and mobilink. It offers professional technical support for all its products, services and solutions. Route1 serves the U.S. Department of Defense, the Department of Commerce and the Government of Canada and the Department of Homeland Security and other enterprises. The company has presence in Canada and the US. Route1 is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
Route1 Inc. Key Recent Developments
May 15,2017: Route1 reports Q1 2017 financial results
Apr 13,2017: Route1 Q4 net income down
Nov 22,2016: Route1 reports 2016 third quarter financial results
Aug 11,2016: Route1 reports 2016 second quarter financial results
Aug 03,2016: Route1 provides Q2 2016 operations update
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Route1 Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Route1 Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Route1 Inc. - Key Information
Route1 Inc. - Overview
Route1 Inc. - Key Employees
Route1 Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Route1 Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Route1 Inc. - Major Products and Services
Route1 Inc. - History
Route1 Inc. - Company Statement
Route1 Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Route1 Inc. - Business Description
Route1 Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Route1 Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Route1 Inc. - Strengths
Route1 Inc. - Weaknesses
Route1 Inc. - Opportunities
Route1 Inc. - Threats
Route1 Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Route1 Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Route1 Inc., Key Information
Route1 Inc., Key Ratios
Route1 Inc., Share Data
Route1 Inc., Major Products and Services
Route1 Inc., History
Route1 Inc., Key Employees
Route1 Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Route1 Inc., Key Operational Heads
Route1 Inc., Other Locations
Route1 Inc., Subsidiaries
Route1 Inc., Key Competitors
Route1 Inc., SWOT Analysis
Route1 Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Route1 Inc., Annual Ratios
Route1 Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Route1 Inc., Performance Chart
Route1 Inc., Ratio Charts
Route1 Inc. (Route1) is a technology service provider that offers digital security and identity management solutions. The company offers solutions such as mobikey, mobikey enabling devices, mobikey free trial forView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request