Quality & Reliability S.A. (QUAL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Quality & Reliability SA (Q&R) is a technology company that offers software integration services. The company offers development of integrated information systems, e-business solutions and document management systems, and implementation of enterprise resource planning information system. It offers solutions which include digibooks4all, e-procurement, optimum intelligence, port authorities solutions and mobile apps. Q&R offers services such as financial services, software development, integration services, consulting services, and data entry and processing, among others. The company operates in Greece and the UK. Q&R is headquartered in Marousi, Greece.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Quality & Reliability S.A. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Quality & Reliability S.A. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Quality & Reliability S.A. - Key Information
Quality & Reliability S.A. - Overview
Quality & Reliability S.A. - Key Employees
Quality & Reliability S.A. - Key Employee Biographies
Quality & Reliability S.A. - Key Operational Heads
Quality & Reliability S.A. - Major Products and Services
Quality & Reliability S.A. - History
Quality & Reliability S.A. - Company Statement
Quality & Reliability S.A. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Quality & Reliability S.A. - Business Description
Quality & Reliability S.A. - Corporate Strategy
Quality & Reliability S.A. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Quality & Reliability S.A. - Strengths
Quality & Reliability S.A. - Weaknesses
Quality & Reliability S.A. - Opportunities
Quality & Reliability S.A. - Threats
Quality & Reliability S.A. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Quality & Reliability S.A. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Quality & Reliability S.A., Key Information
Quality & Reliability S.A., Key Ratios
Quality & Reliability S.A., Share Data
Quality & Reliability S.A., Major Products and Services
Quality & Reliability S.A., History
Quality & Reliability S.A., Key Employees
Quality & Reliability S.A., Key Employee Biographies
Quality & Reliability S.A., Key Operational Heads
Quality & Reliability S.A., Other Locations
Quality & Reliability S.A., Subsidiaries
Quality & Reliability S.A., Key Competitors
Quality & Reliability S.A., SWOT Analysis
Quality & Reliability S.A., Ratios based on current share price
Quality & Reliability S.A., Annual Ratios
Quality & Reliability S.A., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Quality & Reliability S.A., Performance Chart
Quality & Reliability S.A., Ratio Charts
Global Data Quality Tools Market Size study, by Type (On-Premises, Cloud), by Application (Enterprise, Government) and Regional Forecasts 2018-2025
Global Data Quality Tools Market to reach USD 2655 million by 2025.Global Data Quality Tools Market valued approximately USD 720 million in 2017 is anticipated to grow with a healthyView Report
British fixed broadband market is very competitive and CSPs use tools available to ensure delivery of high performance service as Fons Wi-Fi SON.View Report
Machine Vision Market Size Study, by Product (PC Based, Smart camera based) by Application (Quality & Inspection, Positioning & Guidance, Measurement, Identification) by Regional Forecasts 2017-2025
Machine Vision Market valued approximately USD 8.5 Billion in 2016 is anticipated to grow with a healthy growth rate of more than 8 % over the forecast period 2017-2025. TheView Report
Quality & Reliability SA Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Quality & Reliability SA Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Quality & Reliability SA. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companysView Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request