TRIiS Inc. (4840) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
TRIiS Inc (TRIiS) is a technology services company that offers business consulting solutions. The company operates fashion brand and construction consultant business. Its fashion brand business includes rebranding and concurrently diversifying sales channels. TRIiSs construction consultant businesses is specialized in water-related area from upper reach of river to branching bay centering on dam. The company also offers trade mark licensing business that has the names of fashion brand business and construction consulting business. It operates in Taiwan and the US. TRIiS is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of TRIiS Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of TRIiS Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
TRIiS Inc. - Key Information
TRIiS Inc. - Overview
TRIiS Inc. - Key Employees
TRIiS Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
TRIiS Inc. - Key Operational Heads
TRIiS Inc. - Major Products and Services
TRIiS Inc. - History
TRIiS Inc. - Company Statement
TRIiS Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
TRIiS Inc. - Business Description
TRIiS Inc. - Corporate Strategy
TRIiS Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
TRIiS Inc. - Strengths
TRIiS Inc. - Weaknesses
TRIiS Inc. - Opportunities
TRIiS Inc. - Threats
TRIiS Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
TRIiS Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
TRIiS Inc., Key Information
TRIiS Inc., Key Ratios
TRIiS Inc., Share Data
TRIiS Inc., Major Products and Services
TRIiS Inc., History
TRIiS Inc., Key Employees
TRIiS Inc., Key Employee Biographies
TRIiS Inc., Key Operational Heads
TRIiS Inc., Other Locations
TRIiS Inc., Subsidiaries
TRIiS Inc., Key Competitors
TRIiS Inc., SWOT Analysis
TRIiS Inc., Ratios based on current share price
TRIiS Inc., Annual Ratios
TRIiS Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
TRIiS Inc., Performance Chart
TRIiS Inc., Ratio Charts
TRIiS Inc (TRIiS) is a technology services company that offers business consulting solutions. The company develop, design, manufacture, sells computer hardware and software. Its business solutions include fashion brand, e-commerce,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request