Almedio Inc. (7859) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Almedio Inc. (Almedio), formerly A-BEX is an electronic equipment company that designs, develops and manufactures optical media, test tapes and test discs. The company offers products such as insulating materials, test media, creative media, testing and measuring instruments. It provides contract service, LED lighting to factories, warehouses, facilities, and digitization of information, recording, preservation, and management services. Almedio also offers archive solution that preserves documents, images, pictures. The companys test services comprise performance testing, reliability testing, EMC testing, and others. It sells products through a network of distributors in Germany, Singapore, Hong Kong, South Korea, Taiwan and the US. Almedio is headquartered in Higashimurayama, Japan.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Almedio Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Almedio Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Almedio Inc. - Key Information
Almedio Inc. - Overview
Almedio Inc. - Key Employees
Almedio Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Almedio Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Almedio Inc. - Major Products and Services
Almedio Inc. - History
Almedio Inc. - Company Statement
Almedio Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Almedio Inc. - Business Description
Almedio Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Almedio Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Almedio Inc. - Strengths
Almedio Inc. - Weaknesses
Almedio Inc. - Opportunities
Almedio Inc. - Threats
Almedio Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Almedio Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Almedio Inc., Key Information
Almedio Inc., Key Ratios
Almedio Inc., Share Data
Almedio Inc., Major Products and Services
Almedio Inc., History
Almedio Inc., Key Employees
Almedio Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Almedio Inc., Key Operational Heads
Almedio Inc., Other Locations
Almedio Inc., Subsidiaries
Almedio Inc., Key Competitors
Almedio Inc., SWOT Analysis
Almedio Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Almedio Inc., Annual Ratios
Almedio Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Almedio Inc., Performance Chart
Almedio Inc., Ratio Charts
Almedio Inc (Almedio), formerly A-BEX, is an electronic equipment company that offers research, development, manufacturing and sales of test tapes and test discs. The companys products include insulating materials, testView Report
Almedio Inc. (Almedio), formerly A-BEX is an electronic equipment company that designs, develops and manufactures optical media, test tapes and test discs. The company offers products such as insulating materials,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request