Stilo International Plc (STL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Stilo International Plc (Stilo) is a technology company that offers cloud content conversion services. The companys products include developer tools, XML cloud conversion, and SME authoring. It offers digital content and publishes information to multiple channels, which include print, web, CD-ROM, smartphones, eBook readers, and mobile devices. Stilos developer tools offers a content processing platform used to develop high-performance content processing applications. The company also provides product lifecycle management, document management, and content processing and data migration services. Its solutions are used by commercial publishers, technology companies and government agencies. The company operates through its offices located in the US and Canada. Stilo is headquartered in Swindon, the UK.
Stilo International Plc Key Recent Developments
Aug 17,2017: Stilo: Unaudited interim results for six months ended 30 June 2017
Mar 16,2017: Stilo annual profit increases
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Stilo International Plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Stilo International Plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Stilo International Plc - Key Information
Stilo International Plc - Overview
Stilo International Plc - Key Employees
Stilo International Plc - Key Employee Biographies
Stilo International Plc - Key Operational Heads
Stilo International Plc - Major Products and Services
Stilo International Plc - History
Stilo International Plc - Company Statement
Stilo International Plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Stilo International Plc - Business Description
Stilo International Plc - Corporate Strategy
Stilo International Plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Stilo International Plc - Strengths
Stilo International Plc - Weaknesses
Stilo International Plc - Opportunities
Stilo International Plc - Threats
Stilo International Plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Stilo International Plc - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of TablesList of Tables
Stilo International Plc, Key Information
Stilo International Plc, Key Ratios
Stilo International Plc, Share Data
Stilo International Plc, Major Products and Services
Stilo International Plc, History
Stilo International Plc, Key Employees
Stilo International Plc, Key Employee Biographies
Stilo International Plc, Key Operational Heads
Stilo International Plc, Other Locations
Stilo International Plc, Subsidiaries
Stilo International Plc, Key Competitors
Stilo International Plc, SWOT Analysis
Stilo International Plc, Ratios based on current share price
Stilo International Plc, Annual Ratios
Stilo International Plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Stilo International Plc, Performance Chart
Stilo International Plc, Ratio Charts
Stilo International Plc Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Stilo International Plc Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Stilo International Plc. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
STILO INTERNATIONAL Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
STILO INTERNATIONAL Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on STILO INTERNATIONAL. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments, outlook andView Report
Croda International Plc (Croda) is a chemical company, which produces and sells specialty chemicals. The companys product portfolio includes traditional and microwave plant extracts, active ingredients and cosmetic oils amongView Report
Quadrise Fuels International Plc (QFI), previously Zareba Plc, is an oil-in-water emulsified fuel developer that manufactures and markets MSAR (Multi phase Superfine Atomized Residue), an emulsion fuel as a lowView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request