ATM S.A. (ATM) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
ATM S.A. (ATM) is an information technology company that offers data centers and telecommunications services. The companys services include colocation and hosting, data center, internet access, digital line lease, telecommunications service outsourcing, and ISDN telephony services. It also provides value added services, digital line lease and operation of optical data transmission network, design and set up of telecommunications and IT networks, among others. The company serves carriers, traditional media, internet portals and enterprises from finance, manufacturing and retail market sectors, and institutions. It operates through its branch office in Katowice, Poland. ATM is headquartered in Warszawa, Poland.
ATM S.A. Key Recent Developments
Jul 04,2017: ATM appoints president of management board
Jun 07,2017: ATM dismisses Sylwester Biernacki from the position of CEO
This comprehensive SWOT profile of ATM S.A. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of ATM S.A. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
ATM S.A. - Key Information
ATM S.A. - Overview
ATM S.A. - Key Employees
ATM S.A. - Key Employee Biographies
ATM S.A. - Key Operational Heads
ATM S.A. - Major Products and Services
ATM S.A. - History
ATM S.A. - Company Statement
ATM S.A. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
ATM S.A. - Business Description
ATM S.A. - Corporate Strategy
ATM S.A. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
ATM S.A. - Strengths
ATM S.A. - Weaknesses
ATM S.A. - Opportunities
ATM S.A. - Threats
ATM S.A. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
ATM S.A. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
ATM S.A., Key Information
ATM S.A., Key Ratios
ATM S.A., Share Data
ATM S.A., Major Products and Services
ATM S.A., History
ATM S.A., Key Employees
ATM S.A., Key Employee Biographies
ATM S.A., Key Operational Heads
ATM S.A., Other Locations
ATM S.A., Subsidiaries
ATM S.A., Key Competitors
ATM S.A., SWOT Analysis
ATM S.A., Ratios based on current share price
ATM S.A., Annual Ratios
ATM S.A., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
ATM S.A., Performance Chart
ATM S.A., Ratio Charts
Atmel Corporation - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment ReportMarketlines Atmel Corporation Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description, detailed reportsView Report
ATM S.A. (ATM) is an information technology company that offers data centers and telecommunications services. The companys services include colocation and hosting, data center, internet access, digital line lease, telecommunicationsView Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request