MIC Electronics Limited (MIC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
MIC Electronics Limited (MIC) is a technology company that designs, develops and manufactures LED video displays, electronic and telecommunication equipment, and telecom software. The companys LED lighting products include area lights, down lights, tube lights, bulbs, street lights, parking lights, industrial lights, solar lighting and portables. Its LED displays include indoor video screens, digital posters, outdoor video walls, digital billboards, ticker displays, digital posters, perimeter displays, mobile displays and application specific displays. MIC serves various industries including banking, insurance, transportation, telecommunication and others. The company operates in India, Australia, the US and Korea. MIC is headquartered in Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of MIC Electronics Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of MIC Electronics Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
MIC Electronics Limited - Key Information
MIC Electronics Limited - Overview
MIC Electronics Limited - Key Employees
MIC Electronics Limited - Key Employee Biographies
MIC Electronics Limited - Key Operational Heads
MIC Electronics Limited - Major Products and Services
MIC Electronics Limited - History
MIC Electronics Limited - Company Statement
MIC Electronics Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
MIC Electronics Limited - Business Description
MIC Electronics Limited - Corporate Strategy
MIC Electronics Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
MIC Electronics Limited - Strengths
MIC Electronics Limited - Weaknesses
MIC Electronics Limited - Opportunities
MIC Electronics Limited - Threats
MIC Electronics Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
MIC Electronics Limited - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
MIC Electronics Limited, Key Information
MIC Electronics Limited, Key Ratios
MIC Electronics Limited, Share Data
MIC Electronics Limited, Major Products and Services
MIC Electronics Limited, History
MIC Electronics Limited, Key Employees
MIC Electronics Limited, Key Employee Biographies
MIC Electronics Limited, Key Operational Heads
MIC Electronics Limited, Other Locations
MIC Electronics Limited, Subsidiaries
MIC Electronics Limited, Key Competitors
MIC Electronics Limited, SWOT Analysis
MIC Electronics Limited, Ratios based on current share price
MIC Electronics Limited, Annual Ratios
MIC Electronics Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
MIC Electronics Limited, Performance Chart
MIC Electronics Limited, Ratio Charts
In 2022, the global semiconductor foundry achieved a shipment value of US$139.5 billion, representing a growth rate of 26.7% compared to 2021. Due to the Russia-Ukraine conflict, inflation, and COVID-19View Report
As semiconductor chip components continue to shrink and circuit density increases, the size and spacing of signal interconnect electrodes are facing a constant demand for downsizing. This miniaturization trend posesView Report
Dynamic Electronics Co Ltd (Dynamic Electronics) is a technology company that offers electronic equipment. The company provides manufacturing and distribution of printed circuit boards. Its products include LCD panels, consumerView Report
MIC Electronics Ltd (MIC) is a technology company that designs, develops and manufactures LED video displays, electronic and telecommunication equipment, and telecom software. It offers LED lighting products which includeView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request