ITE (Holdings) Limited (8092) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
ITE (Holdings) Limited (ITE) is a technology consulting company that offers IT solutions. The company provides products such as evaluation kits, PDA, hand held terminals, access control systems and others. Its IT services comprise software application design, development and implementation, software application enhancement and maintenance; and others. ITEs IT evaluation and operation services inlcude feasibility studies, training and system performance tuning services. The company provides staffing and recruitment services such as contract staff consulting services and executive search consulting services. It serves corporate and institutional organizations. ITE is headquartered in Hong Kong.
ITE (Holdings) Limited Key Recent Developments
Dec 30,2016: ITE HOMAC SPM-10A Smart ePayment Meter receives Certificate of Merit in 2016
This comprehensive SWOT profile of ITE (Holdings) Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of ITE (Holdings) Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
ITE (Holdings) Limited - Key Information
ITE (Holdings) Limited - Overview
ITE (Holdings) Limited - Key Employees
ITE (Holdings) Limited - Key Employee Biographies
ITE (Holdings) Limited - Key Operational Heads
ITE (Holdings) Limited - Major Products and Services
ITE (Holdings) Limited - History
ITE (Holdings) Limited - Company Statement
ITE (Holdings) Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
ITE (Holdings) Limited - Business Description
ITE (Holdings) Limited - Corporate Strategy
ITE (Holdings) Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
ITE (Holdings) Limited - Strengths
ITE (Holdings) Limited - Weaknesses
ITE (Holdings) Limited - Opportunities
ITE (Holdings) Limited - Threats
ITE (Holdings) Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
ITE (Holdings) Limited - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
ITE (Holdings) Limited, Key Information
ITE (Holdings) Limited, Key Ratios
ITE (Holdings) Limited, Share Data
ITE (Holdings) Limited, Major Products and Services
ITE (Holdings) Limited, History
ITE (Holdings) Limited, Key Employees
ITE (Holdings) Limited, Key Employee Biographies
ITE (Holdings) Limited, Key Operational Heads
ITE (Holdings) Limited, Other Locations
ITE (Holdings) Limited, Subsidiaries
ITE (Holdings) Limited, Key Competitors
ITE (Holdings) Limited, SWOT Analysis
ITE (Holdings) Limited, Ratios based on current share price
ITE (Holdings) Limited, Annual Ratios
ITE (Holdings) Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
ITE (Holdings) Limited, Performance Chart
ITE (Holdings) Limited, Ratio Charts
5G, multi-layer architecture and RICs are the key areas of focus for players in the NAO space market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 499View Report
Fibre-connected cell site tracker 4Q 2021 market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 1999View Report
ITE (Holdings) Ltd (ITE) is a technology company that offers IT solutions. The company provides products such as smartcard systems, and radio frequency identification systems, evaluation kits, PDA, hand heldView Report
Wongs International Holdings Ltd (WIHL) is an electronic product manufacturer that develops, designs, and markets electronic related products. The company offers industrial and power, consumer and digital, network and peripheralView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request