Datawatch Corporation (DWCH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Datawatch Corporation (Datawatch) is a software company that offers managed analytic solutions. The company offers products such as data access software, monarch software and server tools. Its data access software offers accessing of structured and unstructured data providing exploration with visual analytics. Datawatchs server tools provide sharing and discovering data with other users. The company provides consulting services such as business discovery, solution architecture, installation and configuration; and development services. Its products serve capital markets, government, healthcare retail, logistics, manufacturing, energy, financial services and telecom industries. Datawatch is headquartered in Bedford, Massachusetts, the US.
Datawatch Corporation Key Recent Developments
Jul 19,2017: Datawatch elects Colin Mahony to board of directors
Jul 19,2017: Datawatch announces Q3 fiscal 2017 financial results
Apr 19,2017: Datawatch Q2 net loss decreases
Jan 25,2017: Datawatch Q1 net loss decreases
Dec 19,2016: Datawatch wins Technology Innovation award from Dresner Advisory Services
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Datawatch Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Datawatch Corporation including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Datawatch Corporation - Key Information
Datawatch Corporation - Overview
Datawatch Corporation - Key Employees
Datawatch Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
Datawatch Corporation - Key Operational Heads
Datawatch Corporation - Major Products and Services
Datawatch Corporation - History
Datawatch Corporation - Company Statement
Datawatch Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Datawatch Corporation - Business Description
Datawatch Corporation - Corporate Strategy
Datawatch Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Datawatch Corporation - Strengths
Datawatch Corporation - Weaknesses
Datawatch Corporation - Opportunities
Datawatch Corporation - Threats
Datawatch Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Datawatch Corporation - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Datawatch Corporation, Key Information
Datawatch Corporation, Key Ratios
Datawatch Corporation, Share Data
Datawatch Corporation, Major Products and Services
Datawatch Corporation, History
Datawatch Corporation, Key Employees
Datawatch Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Datawatch Corporation, Key Operational Heads
Datawatch Corporation, Other Locations
Datawatch Corporation, Subsidiaries
Datawatch Corporation, Key Competitors
Datawatch Corporation, SWOT Analysis
Datawatch Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
Datawatch Corporation, Annual Ratios
Datawatch Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Datawatch Corporation, Performance Chart
Datawatch Corporation, Ratio Charts
Datawatch Corp (Datawatch) is a technology company that offers managed analytics and data software solutions. The company offers products such as Monarch, Monarch Swarm, Monarch Server and Panopticon. Its MonarchView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request