Feelingk Co., Ltd. (064800) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Feelingk Co Ltd (Feelingk) is a technology company that offers infrastructure services. The company offers technology, infrastructure and services to operator and enterprise clients. Its products comprise rich communications suite, messaging-AS, IP-Push, FLK music discovery, FLK open market platform, building energy management system, big data platform management and smart learning solutions. Feelingks E-Book solutions comprise E-Book store, E-Book viewer, and E-Book publisher. It offers mobile messaging, digital commerce, M2M services and other managed services. The company operates in the US and Indonesia. Feelingk is headquartered in Seoul, South Korea.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Feelingk Co., Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Feelingk Co., Ltd. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Feelingk Co., Ltd. - Key Information
Feelingk Co., Ltd. - Overview
Feelingk Co., Ltd. - Key Employees
Feelingk Co., Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
Feelingk Co., Ltd. - Key Operational Heads
Feelingk Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Feelingk Co., Ltd. - History
Feelingk Co., Ltd. - Company Statement
Feelingk Co., Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Feelingk Co., Ltd. - Business Description
Feelingk Co., Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
Feelingk Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Feelingk Co., Ltd. - Strengths
Feelingk Co., Ltd. - Weaknesses
Feelingk Co., Ltd. - Opportunities
Feelingk Co., Ltd. - Threats
Feelingk Co., Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Feelingk Co., Ltd. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Feelingk Co., Ltd., Key Information
Feelingk Co., Ltd., Key Ratios
Feelingk Co., Ltd., Share Data
Feelingk Co., Ltd., Major Products and Services
Feelingk Co., Ltd., History
Feelingk Co., Ltd., Key Employees
Feelingk Co., Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Feelingk Co., Ltd., Key Operational Heads
Feelingk Co., Ltd., Other Locations
Feelingk Co., Ltd., Subsidiaries
Feelingk Co., Ltd., Key Competitors
Feelingk Co., Ltd., SWOT Analysis
Feelingk Co., Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
Feelingk Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios
Feelingk Co., Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Feelingk Co., Ltd., Performance Chart
Feelingk Co., Ltd., Ratio Charts
Feelingk Co Ltd (064800) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 300View Report
Techno Associe Co., Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportTechno Associe Co., Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
OSAKA Titanium Technologies Co., Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportOSAKA Titanium Technologies Co., Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company dataView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request