Intrinsyc Technologies Corporation (ITC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Intrinsyc Technologies Corporation (Intrinsyc), formerly Intrinsyc Software International, Inc., is a software company that provides hardware, software and service solutions. The company offers hardware development solutions, software development platforms, Cerfboard platforms, iQ M2M development kit, and Freescale reference designs. Its solutions include BSP and driver development, reference platforms, development kits, wireless modules, power and boot-time optimization, telephony software, device management software, navigation/LBS software and custom engineering services. The company provides its products and services for the development of mobile and embedded wireless products. Intrinsyc is headquartered in Vancouver, British Columbia, Canada.
Intrinsyc Technologies Corporation Key Recent Developments
Jun 16,2017: Intrinsyc announces appointment of Tracy Rees as Director
May 10,2017: Intrinsyc Technologies Q1 net income decreases
Mar 08,2017: Intrinsyc Technologies annual net income increases
Aug 10,2016: Intrinsyc reports quarterly revenue growth of 68% over prior year
May 11,2016: Intrinsyc reports quarterly revenue growth of 90% over prior year
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Intrinsyc Technologies Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Intrinsyc Technologies Corporation including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Intrinsyc Technologies Corporation - Key Information
Intrinsyc Technologies Corporation - Overview
Intrinsyc Technologies Corporation - Key Employees
Intrinsyc Technologies Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
Intrinsyc Technologies Corporation - Key Operational Heads
Intrinsyc Technologies Corporation - Major Products and Services
Intrinsyc Technologies Corporation - History
Intrinsyc Technologies Corporation - Company Statement
Intrinsyc Technologies Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Intrinsyc Technologies Corporation - Business Description
Intrinsyc Technologies Corporation - Corporate Strategy
Intrinsyc Technologies Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Intrinsyc Technologies Corporation - Strengths
Intrinsyc Technologies Corporation - Weaknesses
Intrinsyc Technologies Corporation - Opportunities
Intrinsyc Technologies Corporation - Threats
Intrinsyc Technologies Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Intrinsyc Technologies Corporation - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Intrinsyc Technologies Corporation, Key Information
Intrinsyc Technologies Corporation, Key Ratios
Intrinsyc Technologies Corporation, Share Data
Intrinsyc Technologies Corporation, Major Products and Services
Intrinsyc Technologies Corporation, History
Intrinsyc Technologies Corporation, Key Employees
Intrinsyc Technologies Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Intrinsyc Technologies Corporation, Key Operational Heads
Intrinsyc Technologies Corporation, Other Locations
Intrinsyc Technologies Corporation, Subsidiaries
Intrinsyc Technologies Corporation, Key Competitors
Intrinsyc Technologies Corporation, SWOT Analysis
Intrinsyc Technologies Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
Intrinsyc Technologies Corporation, Annual Ratios
Intrinsyc Technologies Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Intrinsyc Technologies Corporation, Performance Chart
Intrinsyc Technologies Corporation, Ratio Charts
Intrinsyc Technologies Corporation Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Intrinsyc Technologies Corporation Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Intrinsyc Technologies Corporation. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
Intrinsyc Technologies Corp (Intrinsyc), formerly Intrinsyc Software International Inc, is a software company that provides hardware, software and service connected products. The company offers products such as development kits, systemView Report
Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corporation - Mergers and Acquisitions (MandA), Partnerships and Alliances and Investment Report
Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corporation - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment ReportThe Westinghouse Air Brake Technologies Corporation Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and InvestmentsView Report
Esterline Technologies Corporation - Mergers and Acquisitions (MandA), Partnerships and Alliances and Investment Report
Esterline Technologies Corporation - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment ReportThe Esterline Technologies Corporation Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description,View Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request