Systex Corporation (6214) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Systex Corporation (Systex) is a technology service company that offers software solutions and services. The companys products comprise financial products, storage management, IT system management, business intelligence, application server, business software and mainframe SNA connection. It offers services which include IT search, financial services, storage management, IT system management, information security, database management, consultant services, outsourcing services, and education and training. Systexs IT management services comprise system performance and availability management, and asset management and software distribution. The company caters to telecommunications, manufacturing industries, medical care industries, government and logistics sectors. It has its presence in Thailand, China, Indonesia and Singapore. Systex is headquartered in Taipei, Taiwan.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Systex Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Systex Corporation including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Systex Corporation - Key Information
Systex Corporation - Overview
Systex Corporation - Key Employees
Systex Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
Systex Corporation - Key Operational Heads
Systex Corporation - Major Products and Services
Systex Corporation - History
Systex Corporation - Company Statement
Systex Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Systex Corporation - Business Description
Systex Corporation - Corporate Strategy
Systex Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Systex Corporation - Strengths
Systex Corporation - Weaknesses
Systex Corporation - Opportunities
Systex Corporation - Threats
Systex Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Systex Corporation - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Systex Corporation, Key Information
Systex Corporation, Key Ratios
Systex Corporation, Share Data
Systex Corporation, Major Products and Services
Systex Corporation, History
Systex Corporation, Key Employees
Systex Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Systex Corporation, Key Operational Heads
Systex Corporation, Other Locations
Systex Corporation, Subsidiaries
Systex Corporation, Key Competitors
Systex Corporation, SWOT Analysis
Systex Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
Systex Corporation, Annual Ratios
Systex Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Systex Corporation, Performance Chart
Systex Corporation, Ratio Charts
Systex Corp (6214) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalDataView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request