BSM Technologies Inc. (GPS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
BSM Technologies Inc. (BSM) is a technology and communication company that offers fleet and asset tracking solutions. The company offers products such as fleet and asset tracking tools, drive applications and measurable ROI applications. Its services include customer support, professional services, and training and installation services. BSM offers professional services such as consulting, project management, custom report development and system integration services. The company serves rail, construction, oil and gas; government, service and other industries. It distributes its products through a network of distributors in domestic and overseas markets. BSM is headquartered in Toronto, Ontario, Canada.
BSM Technologies Inc. Key Recent Developments
May 10,2017: BSM Technologies Q2 net loss increases
May 10,2017: BSM Technologies reports fiscal 2017 second quarter results
Mar 23,2017: BSM Technologies announces appointment of chief technology officer
Feb 09,2017: BSM Technologies Q1 net loss down
Feb 09,2017: BSM Technologies reports fiscal 2017 first quarter results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of BSM Technologies Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of BSM Technologies Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
BSM Technologies Inc. - Key Information
BSM Technologies Inc. - Overview
BSM Technologies Inc. - Key Employees
BSM Technologies Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
BSM Technologies Inc. - Key Operational Heads
BSM Technologies Inc. - Major Products and Services
BSM Technologies Inc. - History
BSM Technologies Inc. - Company Statement
BSM Technologies Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
BSM Technologies Inc. - Business Description
BSM Technologies Inc. - Corporate Strategy
BSM Technologies Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
BSM Technologies Inc. - Strengths
BSM Technologies Inc. - Weaknesses
BSM Technologies Inc. - Opportunities
BSM Technologies Inc. - Threats
BSM Technologies Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
BSM Technologies Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
BSM Technologies Inc., Key Information
BSM Technologies Inc., Key Ratios
BSM Technologies Inc., Share Data
BSM Technologies Inc., Major Products and Services
BSM Technologies Inc., History
BSM Technologies Inc., Key Employees
BSM Technologies Inc., Key Employee Biographies
BSM Technologies Inc., Key Operational Heads
BSM Technologies Inc., Other Locations
BSM Technologies Inc., Subsidiaries
BSM Technologies Inc., Key Competitors
BSM Technologies Inc., SWOT Analysis
BSM Technologies Inc., Ratios based on current share price
BSM Technologies Inc., Annual Ratios
BSM Technologies Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
BSM Technologies Inc., Performance Chart
BSM Technologies Inc., Ratio Charts
BSM Technologies Inc Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
BSM Technologies Inc Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on BSM Technologies Inc. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
BSM Technologies Inc (BSM) is a technology company that provides real-time intelligent fleet management solutions. The company offers fleet and asset tracking tools, drive applications, geotab reseller, GPS tracking devices,View Report
Supercapacitors/Ultracapacitors Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2023 Including: By End Use Industries: Automotive, Transport, Renewables, Industrial, Electronic, Others Covering: Murata Manufacturing Co Ltd, Maxwell Technologies Inc., Panasonic Corporation, AVX Corporation, ELNA Co Ltd.
Supercapacitors/Ultracapacitors Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2023 report from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess theView Report
Maxar Technologies Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportMaxar Technologies Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request