Aftek Limited (AFTEK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Aftek Ltd (Aftek) is an information technology company that offers technical solutions and services. The companys services include hardware engineering, embedded systems, testing, IT services, video analytics and others. It also provides usability testing, scalability testing, performance testing, reliability testing, forecasting exercise and capacity planning services and others. Afteks solutions find application in board design, analog-digital and digital-analog converter, semiconductor chip validation systems, analog and mixed signal applications, FPGA or CPLD based design and development, video and audio interfaces, ZigBee, RF, Wi-Fi and others. The company offers its solutions for telecom, home automation, transport, access control, power management and retail banking. It has its operations in the US and India. Aftek is headquartered in Mumbai, Maharashtra, India.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Aftek Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Aftek Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Aftek Limited - Key Information
Aftek Limited - Overview
Aftek Limited - Key Employees
Aftek Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Aftek Limited - Key Operational Heads
Aftek Limited - Major Products and Services
Aftek Limited - History
Aftek Limited - Company Statement
Aftek Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Aftek Limited - Business Description
Aftek Limited - Corporate Strategy
Aftek Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Aftek Limited - Strengths
Aftek Limited - Weaknesses
Aftek Limited - Opportunities
Aftek Limited - Threats
Aftek Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Aftek Limited - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Aftek Limited, Key Information
Aftek Limited, Key Ratios
Aftek Limited, Share Data
Aftek Limited, Major Products and Services
Aftek Limited, History
Aftek Limited, Key Employees
Aftek Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Aftek Limited, Key Operational Heads
Aftek Limited, Other Locations
Aftek Limited, Subsidiaries
Aftek Limited, Key Competitors
Aftek Limited, SWOT Analysis
Aftek Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Aftek Limited, Annual Ratios
Aftek Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Aftek Limited, Performance Chart
Aftek Limited, Ratio Charts
Aftek Ltd (Aftek) is an information technology company that offers technical solutions and services. It offers hardware engineering, embedded systems, testing, IT services, video analytics services including application development, applicationView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request