Mitek Systems, Inc. (MITK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Mitek Systems, Inc. (Mitek) is a technology company that develops and markets software products for various markets. The companys products include mobile photo payments, mobile deposit, mobile photo account opening, mobile photo bill pay and mobile balance transfer. It develops mobile imaging for financial transactions. Miteks mobile photo technology mechanically captures images of personal and financial documents and then extracts relevant data. The company provides services such as jump start training, health check and mobile application UI design. Mitek is headquartered in San Diego, California, the US.
Mitek Systems, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jul 27,2017: Mitek reports record revenue in third quarter of fiscal 2017
Jul 27,2017: Mitek Systems reports lower Q3 net income, provides guidance for fiscal 2017
Jul 25,2017: Mitek appoints SaaS industry veteran Ren Hendrikse as VP and Managing Director for EMEA to accelerate growth in Europe
Jun 21,2017: Mitek Systems names Jeff Davison as CFO
Jun 21,2017: Mitek appoints new CFO
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Mitek Systems, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Mitek Systems, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Mitek Systems, Inc. - Key Information
Mitek Systems, Inc. - Overview
Mitek Systems, Inc. - Key Employees
Mitek Systems, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Mitek Systems, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Mitek Systems, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Mitek Systems, Inc. - History
Mitek Systems, Inc. - Company Statement
Mitek Systems, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Mitek Systems, Inc. - Business Description
Mitek Systems, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Mitek Systems, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Mitek Systems, Inc. - Strengths
Mitek Systems, Inc. - Weaknesses
Mitek Systems, Inc. - Opportunities
Mitek Systems, Inc. - Threats
Mitek Systems, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Mitek Systems, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Mitek Systems, Inc., Key Information
Mitek Systems, Inc., Key Ratios
Mitek Systems, Inc., Share Data
Mitek Systems, Inc., Major Products and Services
Mitek Systems, Inc., History
Mitek Systems, Inc., Key Employees
Mitek Systems, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Mitek Systems, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Mitek Systems, Inc., Other Locations
Mitek Systems, Inc., Subsidiaries
Mitek Systems, Inc., Key Competitors
Mitek Systems, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Mitek Systems, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Mitek Systems, Inc., Annual Ratios
Mitek Systems, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Mitek Systems, Inc., Performance Chart
Mitek Systems, Inc., Ratio Charts
Mitek Systems Inc (Mitek) is a technology company that develops and markets payment and fraud prevention software products. The company offers products such as Mobile Verify, Mobile Docs, Mobile Fill,View Report
Mitek Systems, Inc. (Mitek) is a technology company that develops and markets software products for various markets. The companys products include mobile photo payments, mobile deposit, mobile photo account opening,View Report
Planar Systems, Inc. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, informationView Report
Healthcare Services Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2022 Including: By Type Of Service: Hospitals And Clinics, Physicians And Other Health Practitioners, Nursing Care, Dental Services, Medical And Diagnostic Laboratory Services, Residential Substance Abuse And Mental Health Facilities, Ambulance Services, All Other Ambulatory Health Care Services BY End user-Gender: Male, Female Covering: National Health Service, Fresenius Medical Care AG & Co. KGaA, Community Health Systems, Inc., DaVita Inc., Universal Health Services, Inc.
Healthcare Services Global Market Opportunities And Strategies To 2022 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess theView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request