Easy Software AG (ESY) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Easy Software AG (Easy Software) is an information technology company that offers solutions for all document-related business processes. The company provides services from digital filing and archiving solutions to incoming invoicing, HR and contract management. It offers products such as easy archive, easy capture plus, easy client, easy contract, easy discovery, easy DMS, easy for microsoft line, easy for notes line, easy for sap line, easy hr, easy interface, easy invoice and easy view. Easy Software’s provides solutions including archiving, business process, digital dossiers, e-mail management, accounts payable automation, solutions for Microsoft and solutions for SAP. The company also provides consulting, training courses and support services. Easy Software is headquartered in Mulheim an der Ruhr, Germany.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Easy Software AG provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Easy Software AG including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Easy Software AG - Key Information
Easy Software AG - Overview
Easy Software AG - Key Employees
Easy Software AG - Key Employee Biographies
Easy Software AG - Key Operational Heads
Easy Software AG - Major Products and Services
Easy Software AG - History
Easy Software AG - Company Statement
Easy Software AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Easy Software AG - Business Description
Easy Software AG - Corporate Strategy
Easy Software AG - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Easy Software AG - Strengths
Easy Software AG - Weaknesses
Easy Software AG - Opportunities
Easy Software AG - Threats
Easy Software AG - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Easy Software AG - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Easy Software AG, Key Information
Easy Software AG, Key Ratios
Easy Software AG, Share Data
Easy Software AG, Major Products and Services
Easy Software AG, History
Easy Software AG, Key Employees
Easy Software AG, Key Employee Biographies
Easy Software AG, Key Operational Heads
Easy Software AG, Other Locations
Easy Software AG, Subsidiaries
Easy Software AG, Key Competitors
Easy Software AG, SWOT Analysis
Easy Software AG, Ratios based on current share price
Easy Software AG, Annual Ratios
Easy Software AG, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Easy Software AG, Performance Chart
Easy Software AG, Ratio Charts
Easy Software AG Strategic Analysis Review- Easy Software AG SWOT, Outlook, Operations and Financial Profile
Easy Software AG Company Profile provides strategic analysis of Easy Software AG Company in current market conditions. The companys business/ operational/growth strategies are analyzed in the unique research work. GrowthView Report
Easy Software AG (ESY) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis ReviewView Report
GROUP Business Software AG (GBS) is an information technology company that provides email security and compliance services. The company offers products such as email management, app designer, CRM, collaboration management,View Report
Software AG (SOW) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 300View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request