FalconStor Software, Inc. (FALC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
FalconStor Software Inc (FalconStor) is a technology company that offers data protection and storage virtualization solutions. The companys freestor helps to manage data to deliver real-time information on all storage infrastructures across the organization. It offers solutions such as data migration, continuous availability, protection and recovery, optimization, heterogeneous analytics, predictive approach, secure multi-tenancy and flash environments. FalconStors services include technical support, professional services, and training. The company serves financial, healthcare, education, government, manufacturing and other industries. It has presence in Germany, France, the US, Belarus, the UK, Austria, China, Korea, and others. FalconStor is headquartered in Melville, New York, the US.
FalconStor Software, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jun 21,2017: FalconStor announces Todd Oseth as president and chief executive officer
Jun 21,2017: FalconStor Software hires new CEO, Quinn to resign
Jun 20,2017: FalconStor CEO resigns, replacement named; layoffs planned
May 04,2017: FalconStor Software announces first quarter 2017 results
Mar 13,2017: FalconStor Software announces fourth quarter 2016 results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of FalconStor Software, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of FalconStor Software, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
FalconStor Software, Inc. - Key Information
FalconStor Software, Inc. - Overview
FalconStor Software, Inc. - Key Employees
FalconStor Software, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
FalconStor Software, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
FalconStor Software, Inc. - Major Products and Services
FalconStor Software, Inc. - History
FalconStor Software, Inc. - Company Statement
FalconStor Software, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
FalconStor Software, Inc. - Business Description
FalconStor Software, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
FalconStor Software, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
FalconStor Software, Inc. - Strengths
FalconStor Software, Inc. - Weaknesses
FalconStor Software, Inc. - Opportunities
FalconStor Software, Inc. - Threats
FalconStor Software, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
FalconStor Software, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
FalconStor Software, Inc., Key Information
FalconStor Software, Inc., Key Ratios
FalconStor Software, Inc., Share Data
FalconStor Software, Inc., Major Products and Services
FalconStor Software, Inc., History
FalconStor Software, Inc., Key Employees
FalconStor Software, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
FalconStor Software, Inc., Key Operational Heads
FalconStor Software, Inc., Other Locations
FalconStor Software, Inc., Subsidiaries
FalconStor Software, Inc., Key Competitors
FalconStor Software, Inc., SWOT Analysis
FalconStor Software, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
FalconStor Software, Inc., Annual Ratios
FalconStor Software, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
FalconStor Software, Inc., Performance Chart
FalconStor Software, Inc., Ratio Charts
FalconStor Software Inc (FalconStor) is a technology company that offers data protection and storage virtualization solutions. The company offers freestor, continuous data protector, and network storage server. It offers freestor,View Report
BMC Software, Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment ReportMarketlines BMC Software, Inc. Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description,View Report
Smith Micro Software, Inc. (Smith Micro) is a software development company that develops productivity and graphic software products for professional artists and general consumers. The companys products include NetWise, QuickLink,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request