I X Knowledge Inc. (9753) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
I X Knowledge Inc (IXK) is a technology company that offers cloud and system development services. The company offers services which include consulting, system development, system management, system verification, quantity solutions, information security, mobile, scientific computing and cloud based services. Its consulting services comprise IT strategy consulting, IT consulting promotion and building BI solutions. The companys information security services include mail handling training Mel kun cloud, network vulnerability research and antivirus. It offers mobile services, which include mobile site real-time update system for sports content and secure mobile communication network. IXK is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of I X Knowledge Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of I X Knowledge Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
I X Knowledge Inc. - Key Information
I X Knowledge Inc. - Overview
I X Knowledge Inc. - Key Employees
I X Knowledge Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
I X Knowledge Inc. - Key Operational Heads
I X Knowledge Inc. - Major Products and Services
I X Knowledge Inc. - History
I X Knowledge Inc. - Company Statement
I X Knowledge Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
I X Knowledge Inc. - Business Description
I X Knowledge Inc. - Corporate Strategy
I X Knowledge Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
I X Knowledge Inc. - Strengths
I X Knowledge Inc. - Weaknesses
I X Knowledge Inc. - Opportunities
I X Knowledge Inc. - Threats
I X Knowledge Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
I X Knowledge Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
I X Knowledge Inc., Key Information
I X Knowledge Inc., Key Ratios
I X Knowledge Inc., Share Data
I X Knowledge Inc., Major Products and Services
I X Knowledge Inc., History
I X Knowledge Inc., Key Employees
I X Knowledge Inc., Key Employee Biographies
I X Knowledge Inc., Key Operational Heads
I X Knowledge Inc., Other Locations
I X Knowledge Inc., Subsidiaries
I X Knowledge Inc., Key Competitors
I X Knowledge Inc., SWOT Analysis
I X Knowledge Inc., Ratios based on current share price
I X Knowledge Inc., Annual Ratios
I X Knowledge Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
I X Knowledge Inc., Performance Chart
I X Knowledge Inc., Ratio Charts
TV and video retail revenue will grow by USD20 billion in the emerging AsiaPacific region between 2018 and 2023. This forecast report analyses the relative strength of IPTV and OTTView Report
Sump and submersible pumps protect residences and commercial institutions from flooding and provide critical facility support during daily industrial operations ranging from water and stormwater management to management of keyView Report
Shanxi Xishan Coal and Electricity Power Co., Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportShanxi Xishan Coal and Electricity Power Co., Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, isView Report
SHANXI XINGHUACUN FEN WINE FACTORY CO. Ltd Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
SHANXI XINGHUACUN FEN WINE FACTORY CO. Ltd Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on SHANXI XINGHUACUN FEN WINE FACTORY CO. Ltd. The 2018 version of the reportView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request