InvenSense, Inc. (INVN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
InvenSense, Inc. (InvenSense) is an information technology company that offers sensor systems. The companys MEMS motion sensors include gyroscopes, magnetometers, accelerometers, pressure sensors, microphones and others. It also provides 7-axis MotionTracking SoC device that combines 3-axis accelerometer, 3-axis gyroscope, and pressure sensor in the same silicon die; and others. The company caters to manufacturers of consumer electronics devices, contract manufacturers and original design manufacturers through its direct sales force and also through a network of distributors worldwide. It has a presence in the US, Canada, and others. InvenSense is headquartered in San Jose, California, the US.
InvenSense, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Nov 03,2016: InvenSense announces second quarter of fiscal year 2017 results
May 09,2016: InvenSense announces fourth quarter and fiscal year 2016 results
Jan 27,2016: InvenSense announces third quarter of fiscal year 2016 results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of InvenSense, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of InvenSense, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
InvenSense, Inc. - Key Information
InvenSense, Inc. - Overview
InvenSense, Inc. - Key Employees
InvenSense, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
InvenSense, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
InvenSense, Inc. - Major Products and Services
InvenSense, Inc. - History
InvenSense, Inc. - Company Statement
InvenSense, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
InvenSense, Inc. - Business Description
InvenSense, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
InvenSense, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
InvenSense, Inc. - Strengths
InvenSense, Inc. - Weaknesses
InvenSense, Inc. - Opportunities
InvenSense, Inc. - Threats
InvenSense, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
InvenSense, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
InvenSense, Inc., Key Information
InvenSense, Inc., Key Ratios
InvenSense, Inc., Share Data
InvenSense, Inc., Major Products and Services
InvenSense, Inc., History
InvenSense, Inc., Key Employees
InvenSense, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
InvenSense, Inc., Key Operational Heads
InvenSense, Inc., Other Locations
InvenSense, Inc., Subsidiaries
InvenSense, Inc., Key Competitors
InvenSense, Inc., SWOT Analysis
InvenSense, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
InvenSense, Inc., Annual Ratios
InvenSense, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
InvenSense, Inc., Performance Chart
InvenSense, Inc., Ratio Charts
InvenSense, Inc. (InvenSense) is an information technology company that offers sensor systems. The companys MEMS motion sensors include gyroscopes, magnetometers, accelerometers, pressure sensors, microphones and others. It also provides 7-axisView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request