Microlink Solutions Berhad (MICROLN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Microlink Solutions Berhad (Microlink Solutions) is a technology company that offers banking application software solutions for consumer and corporate banking. It offers solutions such as financial services, enterprise solutions, distribution of optimum solutions and solution delivery, among others. Its financial service includes core banking and core insurance. Microlink’s enterprise solutions comprises IoT, mobile, analytics, big data, cognitive, cloud service, integration on multi cloud, and SI and development. The company carries out leveraging innovative technology to streamline, empower and drive greater efficiency in enterprises. It serves banking, insurance, manufacturing and FMCG, logistics and transportation, telecommunications, energy and utilities, healthcare and government sectors. Microlink Solutions is headquartered in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Microlink Solutions Berhad provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Microlink Solutions Berhad including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Microlink Solutions Berhad - Key Information
Microlink Solutions Berhad - Overview
Microlink Solutions Berhad - Key Employees
Microlink Solutions Berhad - Key Employee Biographies
Microlink Solutions Berhad - Key Operational Heads
Microlink Solutions Berhad - Major Products and Services
Microlink Solutions Berhad - History
Microlink Solutions Berhad - Company Statement
Microlink Solutions Berhad - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Microlink Solutions Berhad - Business Description
Microlink Solutions Berhad - Corporate Strategy
Microlink Solutions Berhad - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Microlink Solutions Berhad - Strengths
Microlink Solutions Berhad - Weaknesses
Microlink Solutions Berhad - Opportunities
Microlink Solutions Berhad - Threats
Microlink Solutions Berhad - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Microlink Solutions Berhad - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Microlink Solutions Berhad, Key Information
Microlink Solutions Berhad, Key Ratios
Microlink Solutions Berhad, Share Data
Microlink Solutions Berhad, Major Products and Services
Microlink Solutions Berhad, History
Microlink Solutions Berhad, Key Employees
Microlink Solutions Berhad, Key Employee Biographies
Microlink Solutions Berhad, Key Operational Heads
Microlink Solutions Berhad, Other Locations
Microlink Solutions Berhad, Subsidiaries
Microlink Solutions Berhad, Key Competitors
Microlink Solutions Berhad, SWOT Analysis
Microlink Solutions Berhad, Ratios based on current share price
Microlink Solutions Berhad, Annual Ratios
Microlink Solutions Berhad, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Microlink Solutions Berhad, Performance Chart
Microlink Solutions Berhad, Ratio Charts
TFP Solutions Bhd (TFP Solutions) is a system integration company that provides business productivity solutions and services. The company offers business management solutions such as business process and information technologyView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request