Sitestar Corporation (SYTE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Sitestar Corporation (Sitestar) is a technology company that offers internet access. The company provides consumer and business-grade internet access, wholesale managed modem services for downstream ISPs and web hosting services. It offers computer solutions, sells and markets narrow and broadband Internet access, and other services. Sitestars services include internet access services, web acceleration services, web hosting services, e-commerce solutions, toner recharge services and computer repair services. The company also provides frontpage extensions, PHP, Python scripting support, MySQL database Support, SSL encryption support, mailing lists, autoresponders, mail forwards, email boxes and web mail. It markets and sells dial-up and high speed broadband Internet access in the US and Canada. Sitestar is headquartered in Lynchburg, Virginia, the US.
Sitestar Corporation Key Recent Developments
Nov 14,2016: Sitestar announces third quarter 2016 financial results
Nov 08,2016: Sitestar appoints Rodney Lake as Chief Operating Officer and Corporate Secretary
Feb 23,2016: Sitestar announces the appointment of Jeffrey Moore as Chairman, the resignation of Roger Malouf as a Director, the appointment of Christopher Payne as a Director
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Sitestar Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Sitestar Corporation including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Sitestar Corporation - Key Information
Sitestar Corporation - Overview
Sitestar Corporation - Key Employees
Sitestar Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
Sitestar Corporation - Key Operational Heads
Sitestar Corporation - Major Products and Services
Sitestar Corporation - History
Sitestar Corporation - Company Statement
Sitestar Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Sitestar Corporation - Business Description
Sitestar Corporation - Corporate Strategy
Sitestar Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Sitestar Corporation - Strengths
Sitestar Corporation - Weaknesses
Sitestar Corporation - Opportunities
Sitestar Corporation - Threats
Sitestar Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Sitestar Corporation - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Sitestar Corporation, Key Information
Sitestar Corporation, Key Ratios
Sitestar Corporation, Share Data
Sitestar Corporation, Major Products and Services
Sitestar Corporation, History
Sitestar Corporation, Key Employees
Sitestar Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
Sitestar Corporation, Key Operational Heads
Sitestar Corporation, Other Locations
Sitestar Corporation, Subsidiaries
Sitestar Corporation, Key Competitors
Sitestar Corporation, SWOT Analysis
Sitestar Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
Sitestar Corporation, Annual Ratios
Sitestar Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Sitestar Corporation, Performance Chart
Sitestar Corporation, Ratio Charts
Sitestar Corporation (Sitestar) is a technology company that offers internet access. The company provides consumer and business-grade internet access, wholesale managed modem services for downstream ISPs and web hosting services.View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request