SGOCO Group, Ltd. (SGOC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
SGOCO Group, Ltd. (SGOCO), formerly SGOCO Technology, Ltd. is an electronic equipment provider that designs and develops LCD and LED monitors. The company offers products, which include computer monitors, TVs and other application specific products. It also develops and sells application specific products such as tablet PCs for commercial and consumer use, rotating screens, all-in-one e-reader notebooks, CCTV monitors for security systems, e-boards that integrate software and hardware functionalities, billboard monitors for public notice systems, and touch screens for non keyed entries. SGOCO provides services such as product design, brand development and distribution. The company offers its products to electronics distributors and trading companies. SGOCO is headquartered in Hong Kong.
SGOCO Group, Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Dec 23,2016: SGOCO Group H1 net loss increases
Sep 21,2016: SGOCO appoints DCAW Limited as its new independent registered public accounting firm
This comprehensive SWOT profile of SGOCO Group, Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of SGOCO Group, Ltd. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
SGOCO Group, Ltd. - Key Information
SGOCO Group, Ltd. - Overview
SGOCO Group, Ltd. - Key Employees
SGOCO Group, Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
SGOCO Group, Ltd. - Key Operational Heads
SGOCO Group, Ltd. - Major Products and Services
SGOCO Group, Ltd. - History
SGOCO Group, Ltd. - Company Statement
SGOCO Group, Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
SGOCO Group, Ltd. - Business Description
SGOCO Group, Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
SGOCO Group, Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
SGOCO Group, Ltd. - Strengths
SGOCO Group, Ltd. - Weaknesses
SGOCO Group, Ltd. - Opportunities
SGOCO Group, Ltd. - Threats
SGOCO Group, Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
SGOCO Group, Ltd. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
SGOCO Group, Ltd., Key Information
SGOCO Group, Ltd., Key Ratios
SGOCO Group, Ltd., Share Data
SGOCO Group, Ltd., Major Products and Services
SGOCO Group, Ltd., History
SGOCO Group, Ltd., Key Employees
SGOCO Group, Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
SGOCO Group, Ltd., Key Operational Heads
SGOCO Group, Ltd., Other Locations
SGOCO Group, Ltd., Subsidiaries
SGOCO Group, Ltd., Key Competitors
SGOCO Group, Ltd., SWOT Analysis
SGOCO Group, Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
SGOCO Group, Ltd., Annual Ratios
SGOCO Group, Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
SGOCO Group, Ltd., Performance Chart
SGOCO Group, Ltd., Ratio Charts
SGOCO Group Ltd (SGOCO), formerly SGOCO Technology Ltd, is an electronic equipment provider that designs and develops LCD and LED monitors. The company offers computer monitors, TVs and other applicationView Report
The Walsh Group, Ltd. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis,View Report
G-III Apparel Group, Ltd. (G-III) is a consumer product company that offers apparels. The company manufactures and distributes outerwear, dresses, sportswear, beachwear and women suits among others. It offers productsView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request