Vinx Corp. (3784) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Vinx Corp (Vinx), formerly Vinculum Japan Corp, a subsidiary of Fujisoft Inc, is a technology company that provides IT products and solutions. The companys products include open POS software package, store back office system, CRM package, tenant management system, MD mission-critical systems, MD-store system, automatic ordering system, fresh-order system, EDI system, MD core systems package and book sales system. It offers services such as consulting, system design and development, operation and maintenance, IT solution services, data center service, application management, system construction services, networking support and accounting system ASP service. The company also offers store system solutions, MD system solutions and card system solutions. It operates through its branch offices in Sendai, Sumida, Chiba, Chiyoda, Nagoya and Sumida, Japan. Vinx is headquartered in Osaka, Japan.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Vinx Corp. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Vinx Corp. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Vinx Corp. - Key Information
Vinx Corp. - Overview
Vinx Corp. - Key Employees
Vinx Corp. - Key Employee Biographies
Vinx Corp. - Key Operational Heads
Vinx Corp. - Major Products and Services
Vinx Corp. - History
Vinx Corp. - Company Statement
Vinx Corp. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Vinx Corp. - Business Description
Vinx Corp. - Corporate Strategy
Vinx Corp. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Vinx Corp. - Strengths
Vinx Corp. - Weaknesses
Vinx Corp. - Opportunities
Vinx Corp. - Threats
Vinx Corp. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Vinx Corp. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Vinx Corp., Key Information
Vinx Corp., Key Ratios
Vinx Corp., Share Data
Vinx Corp., Major Products and Services
Vinx Corp., History
Vinx Corp., Key Employees
Vinx Corp., Key Employee Biographies
Vinx Corp., Key Operational Heads
Vinx Corp., Other Locations
Vinx Corp., Subsidiaries
Vinx Corp., Key Competitors
Vinx Corp., SWOT Analysis
Vinx Corp., Ratios based on current share price
Vinx Corp., Annual Ratios
Vinx Corp., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Vinx Corp., Performance Chart
Vinx Corp., Ratio Charts
Vinx Corp (Vinx) is a technology company that offers IT products and solutions. The company provides products such as open POS software package, store back office system, CRM package, tenantView Report
Vinx Corp (Vinx), formerly Vinculum Japan Corp, a subsidiary of Fujisoft Inc, is a technology company that provides IT products and solutions. The companys products include open POS software package,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request