Hancom, Inc. (030520) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Hancom Inc (Hancom), formerly Haansoft Inc is a technology company that provides software solutions. The company offers products such as thinkfree office NEO, thinkfree weboffice, netffice 24 and EzPhoto3. It offers web-based office solutions that integrate on-premise and cloud based server. Hancom provides services that include office solutions, office file development library kits, and hangul development library kits. The companys Hancom Office 2010 SE supports standard ODF files, and quick and easy conversion to the PDF file format. It also develops thinkfree Office for creating documents, spreadsheets and presentations. Hancom is headquartered in Seongnam, South Korea.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Hancom, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Hancom, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Hancom, Inc. - Key Information
Hancom, Inc. - Overview
Hancom, Inc. - Key Employees
Hancom, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Hancom, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Hancom, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Hancom, Inc. - History
Hancom, Inc. - Company Statement
Hancom, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Hancom, Inc. - Business Description
Hancom, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Hancom, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Hancom, Inc. - Strengths
Hancom, Inc. - Weaknesses
Hancom, Inc. - Opportunities
Hancom, Inc. - Threats
Hancom, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Hancom, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Hancom, Inc., Key Information
Hancom, Inc., Key Ratios
Hancom, Inc., Share Data
Hancom, Inc., Major Products and Services
Hancom, Inc., History
Hancom, Inc., Key Employees
Hancom, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Hancom, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Hancom, Inc., Other Locations
Hancom, Inc., Subsidiaries
Hancom, Inc., Key Competitors
Hancom, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Hancom, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Hancom, Inc., Annual Ratios
Hancom, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Hancom, Inc., Performance Chart
Hancom, Inc., Ratio Charts
Hancom Inc (Hancom), formerly Haansoft Inc is a technology company that provides software solutions. The company offers products such as thinkfree office NEO, thinkfree weboffice, netffice 24 and EzPhoto3. ItView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request