Acal plc (ACL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Acal plc (Acal) is a technology company that designs, manufactures and distributes specialist electronic components, photonic and medical products. The company provides fibreoptic components, wireless modules, cabling and assemblies, advanced connectors, EMC shielding, thermal management, modules, software, custom power solutions, magnetic components, thermal interface, lasers and diodes, optics and optical mechanics, laser beam analysis, scanners and modulation, spectroscopy, photometry, accelerometers, server blades, sensors and transducers, and rotary signal transmitters. It serves industrial, transportation, renewable energy, medical, communications and defence sectors. The company operates through its manufacturing facilities located in the UK, Germany, France, Benelux, Italy, Poland, Slovakia, Spain, China, India, Sri Lanka, South Korea, Thailand, the US, Canada and South Africa. Acal is headquartered in Guildford, the UK.
Acal plc Key Recent Developments
Jun 06,2017: Acal: Preliminary results for the year ended 31 March 2017
Mar 06,2017: Acal appoints Jeremy Morcom as M&A director
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Acal plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Acal plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Acal plc - Key Information
Acal plc - Overview
Acal plc - Key Employees
Acal plc - Key Employee Biographies
Acal plc - Key Operational Heads
Acal plc - Major Products and Services
Acal plc - History
Acal plc - Company Statement
Acal plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Acal plc - Business Description
Acal plc - Corporate Strategy
Acal plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Acal plc - Strengths
Acal plc - Weaknesses
Acal plc - Opportunities
Acal plc - Threats
Acal plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Acal plc - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of TablesList of Tables
Acal plc, Key Information
Acal plc, Key Ratios
Acal plc, Share Data
Acal plc, Major Products and Services
Acal plc, History
Acal plc, Key Employees
Acal plc, Key Employee Biographies
Acal plc, Key Operational Heads
Acal plc, Other Locations
Acal plc, Subsidiaries
Acal plc, Key Competitors
Acal plc, SWOT Analysis
Acal plc, Ratios based on current share price
Acal plc, Annual Ratios
Acal plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Acal plc, Performance Chart
Acal plc, Ratio Charts
Acal plc Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Acal plc. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments, outlook andView Report
Acal plc Company Profile provides strategic analysis of Acal plc Company in current market conditions. The companys business/ operational/growth strategies are analyzed in the unique research work. Growth opportunities availableView Report
DiscoverIE Group plc (DiscoverIE Group), is a technology company that manufactures, designs, and distributes photonic and medical products and specialist electronic components. The companys products include communication products, electromechanical products,View Report
DiscoverIE Group plc (DiscoverIE Group), formerly Acal plc is a technology company that manufactures, designs, and distributes photonic and medical products and specialist electronic components. The companys products include communicationView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request