Onvia, Inc. (ONVI) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Onvia, Inc. (Onvia) is a technology company that provides business information and research solutions. The companys products include project center, agency center, vendor center, term contract center, spending forecast center and purchase order analytics. It provides custom services such as contact lists, purchase history reports, data feeds and custom research. Onvia serves architecture and engineering, construction, IT and telecom, business consulting services, operations and maintenance, and transportation industries. The company offers business solutions to federal, state, local and educational purchasing entities. Onvia is headquartered in Seattle, Washington, the US.
Onvia, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Jan 09,2017: Onvia appoints Russ Mann as CEO
Aug 03,2016: Onvia reports second quarter 2016 results
May 03,2016: Onvia, Inc. reports first quarter 2016 results
Apr 06,2016: Onvias CEO plans retirement
Feb 25,2016: Onvia reports fourth quarter and annual 2015 results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Onvia, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Onvia, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Onvia, Inc. - Key Information
Onvia, Inc. - Overview
Onvia, Inc. - Key Employees
Onvia, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Onvia, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Onvia, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Onvia, Inc. - History
Onvia, Inc. - Company Statement
Onvia, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Onvia, Inc. - Business Description
Onvia, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Onvia, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Onvia, Inc. - Strengths
Onvia, Inc. - Weaknesses
Onvia, Inc. - Opportunities
Onvia, Inc. - Threats
Onvia, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Onvia, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Onvia, Inc., Key Information
Onvia, Inc., Key Ratios
Onvia, Inc., Share Data
Onvia, Inc., Major Products and Services
Onvia, Inc., History
Onvia, Inc., Key Employees
Onvia, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Onvia, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Onvia, Inc., Other Locations
Onvia, Inc., Subsidiaries
Onvia, Inc., Key Competitors
Onvia, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Onvia, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Onvia, Inc., Annual Ratios
Onvia, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Onvia, Inc., Performance Chart
Onvia, Inc., Ratio Charts
Onvia, Inc. (Onvia) is a technology company that provides business information and research solutions. The companys products include project center, agency center, vendor center, term contract center, spending forecast centerView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request