Byte Computer SA (BYTE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Byte Computer SA (Byte) operates as a technology company that offers system integration, software development, technology unification and networking services. The company’s solutions comprise virtualization, security, cloud computing, storage and data, network and communications, business productivity, mobility, server systems and business continuity. It offers software which include SAP business one, business solutions, custom and enterprise solutions, and custom development. Byte’s services comprise infrastructure services, IT outsourcing, maintenance contracts, service desk and support services, and professional services. It provides threat and penetration management solutions, for identifying security gaps based on network behavior and traffic. The company also offers project management, consulting, support, and training services. It operates in Greece and Bulgaria. Byte is headquartered in Athens, Greece.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Byte Computer SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Byte Computer SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Byte Computer SA - Key Information
Byte Computer SA - Overview
Byte Computer SA - Key Employees
Byte Computer SA - Key Employee Biographies
Byte Computer SA - Key Operational Heads
Byte Computer SA - Major Products and Services
Byte Computer SA - History
Byte Computer SA - Company Statement
Byte Computer SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Byte Computer SA - Business Description
Byte Computer SA - Corporate Strategy
Byte Computer SA - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Byte Computer SA - Strengths
Byte Computer SA - Weaknesses
Byte Computer SA - Opportunities
Byte Computer SA - Threats
Byte Computer SA - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Byte Computer SA - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Byte Computer SA, Key Information
Byte Computer SA, Key Ratios
Byte Computer SA, Share Data
Byte Computer SA, Major Products and Services
Byte Computer SA, History
Byte Computer SA, Key Employees
Byte Computer SA, Key Employee Biographies
Byte Computer SA, Key Operational Heads
Byte Computer SA, Other Locations
Byte Computer SA, Subsidiaries
Byte Computer SA, Key Competitors
Byte Computer SA, SWOT Analysis
Byte Computer SA, Ratios based on current share price
Byte Computer SA, Annual Ratios
Byte Computer SA, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Byte Computer SA, Performance Chart
Byte Computer SA, Ratio Charts
Gigabyte Technology Co Ltd (Gigabyte) is a technology company that manufactures, processes, sells, and trades in computer peripherals and component parts. The company provides products such as mother boards, graphicView Report
Byte Computer SA (BYTE) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis ReviewView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request