Cast Software SA (CAS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Cast Software SA (Cast) is an information technology company that provides software analysis and measurement solutions. The company provides products such as application intelligence platform, appmarq, highlight, application engineering dashboard, architecture checker, automated function points, application analytics dashboard and code analysis tools. Its solutions include application portfolio analysis, business intelligence, software vendor management, flaw detection and risk prevention, productivity and software sizing, application security, technical debt control, M and A technical due diligence, application benchmarking, SAP and other packages. Casts services include measure productivity, prevent software risk, and improve code quality. The company has its presence in Benelux, France, Germany, India, Italy, Spain, the UK and the US. Cast is headquartered in Paris, France.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Cast Software SA provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Cast Software SA including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Cast Software SA - Key Information
Cast Software SA - Overview
Cast Software SA - Key Employees
Cast Software SA - Key Employee Biographies
Cast Software SA - Key Operational Heads
Cast Software SA - Major Products and Services
Cast Software SA - History
Cast Software SA - Company Statement
Cast Software SA - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Cast Software SA - Business Description
Cast Software SA - Corporate Strategy
Cast Software SA - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Cast Software SA - Strengths
Cast Software SA - Weaknesses
Cast Software SA - Opportunities
Cast Software SA - Threats
Cast Software SA - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Cast Software SA - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of TablesList of Tables
Cast Software SA, Key Information
Cast Software SA, Key Ratios
Cast Software SA, Share Data
Cast Software SA, Major Products and Services
Cast Software SA, History
Cast Software SA, Key Employees
Cast Software SA, Key Employee Biographies
Cast Software SA, Key Operational Heads
Cast Software SA, Other Locations
Cast Software SA, Subsidiaries
Cast Software SA, Key Competitors
Cast Software SA, SWOT Analysis
Cast Software SA, Ratios based on current share price
Cast Software SA, Annual Ratios
Cast Software SA, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
Cast Software SA, Performance Chart
Cast Software SA, Ratio Charts
Global Forestry Software Market Size study, by Deployment (On-Premises, Cloud based) and Regional Forecasts 2018-2025
Global forestry software market is valued approximately USD 256.1 million in 2017 and is anticipated to grow with a healthy growth rate of more than 22.17% over the forecast periodView Report
Global Educational Robots Market Size study, by Component (Software, Hardware, Sensor, Control System, Actuator, Others), End-User (K-12 Schools, Universities, Others), Product (Pre-Configured, Reconfigurable (Robotic Kit), Humanoid, Others) and Regional Forecasts 2018-2025
Global educational robots market is valued approximately at USD 666.4 million in 2017 and is anticipated to grow with a healthy growth rate of more than 20.8% over the forecastView Report
Quantum software SA Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Quantum software SA Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Quantum software SA. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
LSI Software SA Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
LSI Software SA Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on LSI Software SA. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request