SilverBridge Holdings Limited (SVB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
SilverBridge Holdings Limited (SilverBridge) is a software solution company that provides business application solutions to financial service companies. The companys products include life insurance software, case studies and eco-suite. It offers eco-suite products susch as rulesguru, exergy2go, exergy webportal, lab and showroom, knowledgebase and nodewalker. SilverBridges community projects include eaglenest home for orphans, manong youth developers and silver rainbow logistics. The company provides its services to financial services providers in South Africa, Botswana, Namibia, Zimbabwe, Malawi, Kenya, Swaziland, Lesotho, Ghana, Nigeria, Zambia and Mauritius. SilverBridge is headquartered in Pretoria, South Africa.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of SilverBridge Holdings Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of SilverBridge Holdings Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
SilverBridge Holdings Limited - Key Information
SilverBridge Holdings Limited - Overview
SilverBridge Holdings Limited - Key Employees
SilverBridge Holdings Limited - Key Employee Biographies
SilverBridge Holdings Limited - Key Operational Heads
SilverBridge Holdings Limited - Major Products and Services
SilverBridge Holdings Limited - History
SilverBridge Holdings Limited - Company Statement
SilverBridge Holdings Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
SilverBridge Holdings Limited - Business Description
SilverBridge Holdings Limited - Corporate Strategy
SilverBridge Holdings Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
SilverBridge Holdings Limited - Strengths
SilverBridge Holdings Limited - Weaknesses
SilverBridge Holdings Limited - Opportunities
SilverBridge Holdings Limited - Threats
SilverBridge Holdings Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
SilverBridge Holdings Limited - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
SilverBridge Holdings Limited, Key Information
SilverBridge Holdings Limited, Key Ratios
SilverBridge Holdings Limited, Share Data
SilverBridge Holdings Limited, Major Products and Services
SilverBridge Holdings Limited, History
SilverBridge Holdings Limited, Key Employees
SilverBridge Holdings Limited, Key Employee Biographies
SilverBridge Holdings Limited, Key Operational Heads
SilverBridge Holdings Limited, Other Locations
SilverBridge Holdings Limited, Subsidiaries
SilverBridge Holdings Limited, Key Competitors
SilverBridge Holdings Limited, SWOT Analysis
SilverBridge Holdings Limited, Ratios based on current share price
SilverBridge Holdings Limited, Annual Ratios
SilverBridge Holdings Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
SilverBridge Holdings Limited, Performance Chart
SilverBridge Holdings Limited, Ratio Charts
SilverBridge Holdings Ltd (SilverBridge) operates as a software solution company that offers business application solutions to financial service companies. The company provides products such as life insurance software, case studiesView Report
Unfinished Paper Global Market Report 2021: COVID 19 Impact and Recovery to 2030 Including: 1) By Type: Paper And Paperboard; Newsprint 2) By End-Use Industry: Food; Agricultural Industry; Chemicals; Building Materials; Others Covering: Nippon Paper Industries Co Ltd; Stora Enso Oyj; Shandong Chenming Paper Holdings Limited; Oji Holdings; Mondi Group
Unfinished Paper Global Market Report 2021: COVID 19 Impact and Recovery to 2030 from The Business Research Company provides the strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information theyView Report
Sa Sa International Holdings Limited (178) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 125View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request