HIMACS, Ltd. (4299) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
HIMACS Ltd (HIMACS) is an information technology company that offers computer software and system solutions. The companys services include system solution services and system maintenance services. It provides process for various system lifecycles such as planning of computer software system, design and development phase, and maintenance. HIMACS offers system solution services, which include mainframes, internet based technologies, system planning, design, development, testing and implementation. The companys system maintenance services comprise upstream planning progress. It also provides maintenance services for systems. The company operates in Naka-ku and Nishi-ku, Yokohama. HIMACS is headquartered in Yokohama, Japan.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of HIMACS, Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of HIMACS, Ltd. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
HIMACS, Ltd. - Key Information
HIMACS, Ltd. - Overview
HIMACS, Ltd. - Key Employees
HIMACS, Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
HIMACS, Ltd. - Key Operational Heads
HIMACS, Ltd. - Major Products and Services
HIMACS, Ltd. - History
HIMACS, Ltd. - Company Statement
HIMACS, Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
HIMACS, Ltd. - Business Description
HIMACS, Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
HIMACS, Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
HIMACS, Ltd. - Strengths
HIMACS, Ltd. - Weaknesses
HIMACS, Ltd. - Opportunities
HIMACS, Ltd. - Threats
HIMACS, Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
HIMACS, Ltd. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
HIMACS, Ltd., Key Information
HIMACS, Ltd., Key Ratios
HIMACS, Ltd., Share Data
HIMACS, Ltd., Major Products and Services
HIMACS, Ltd., History
HIMACS, Ltd., Key Employees
HIMACS, Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
HIMACS, Ltd., Key Operational Heads
HIMACS, Ltd., Other Locations
HIMACS, Ltd., Subsidiaries
HIMACS, Ltd., Key Competitors
HIMACS, Ltd., SWOT Analysis
HIMACS, Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
HIMACS, Ltd., Annual Ratios
HIMACS, Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
HIMACS, Ltd., Performance Chart
HIMACS, Ltd., Ratio Charts
HIMACS Ltd (HIMACS) is an information technology company that offers computer software and system solutions. The companys services include system solution services and system maintenance services. It provides process forView Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request