Realtech AG (RTC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Realtech AG (Realtech) is a technology company that provides software solutions to monitor and manage enterprise-wide IT systems. The company offers services such as portfolio management, system assessment services, managed services, SAP technology consulting, and service catalogue management. It provides theGuard! smartchange, a solution for companies to implement processes for their SAP change and transport management; Guard! ServiceDesk, a tool for service operations management; and theGuard! interfacemanager, a tool to monitor the data exchange between SAP and non-SAP systems across various communication channels. The company has operations in the US, Japan, New Zealand and Portugal. Realtech is headquartered in Leimen, Germany.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Realtech AG provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Realtech AG including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Realtech AG - Key Information
Realtech AG - Overview
Realtech AG - Key Employees
Realtech AG - Key Employee Biographies
Realtech AG - Key Operational Heads
Realtech AG - Major Products and Services
Realtech AG - History
Realtech AG - Company Statement
Realtech AG - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Realtech AG - Business Description
Realtech AG - Corporate Strategy
Realtech AG - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Realtech AG - Strengths
Realtech AG - Weaknesses
Realtech AG - Opportunities
Realtech AG - Threats
Realtech AG - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Realtech AG - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Realtech AG, Key Information
Realtech AG, Key Ratios
Realtech AG, Share Data
Realtech AG, Major Products and Services
Realtech AG, History
Realtech AG, Key Employees
Realtech AG, Key Employee Biographies
Realtech AG, Key Operational Heads
Realtech AG, Other Locations
Realtech AG, Subsidiaries
Realtech AG, Key Competitors
Realtech AG, SWOT Analysis
Realtech AG, Ratios based on current share price
Realtech AG, Annual Ratios
Realtech AG, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Realtech AG, Performance Chart
Realtech AG, Ratio Charts
Fill The Form For Sample Request