Edgewater Technology, Inc. (EDGW) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Edgewater Technology, Inc. (Edgewater) is a technology services company that offers business and information technology consulting services. The company offers classic consulting and product-based consulting services. Its classic consulting services include business improvement roadmaps, business process rejuvenation, C-level advisory services, cloud architecture, integration and phasing, custom component design and implementation, organizational change management, and others. Edgewater offers product-based consulting services which include blended solutions, customer relationship management, enterprise performance management, enterprise resource planning, and industry-specific platform. The company operates in the UK and the US. Edgewater is headquartered in Wakefield, Massachusetts, the US.
Edgewater Technology, Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 03,2017: Edgewater reports second quarter 2017 results
Mar 09,2017: Edgewater announces appointment of Chairman and interim President and CEO
Nov 02,2016: Edgewater reports third quarter 2016 results
Aug 04,2016: Edgewater reports second quarter 2016 results
Aug 04,2016: Edgewater Ranzal receives 2016 oracle excellence award for outstanding success in Big Data
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Edgewater Technology, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Edgewater Technology, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Edgewater Technology, Inc. - Key Information
Edgewater Technology, Inc. - Overview
Edgewater Technology, Inc. - Key Employees
Edgewater Technology, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Edgewater Technology, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Edgewater Technology, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Edgewater Technology, Inc. - History
Edgewater Technology, Inc. - Company Statement
Edgewater Technology, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Edgewater Technology, Inc. - Business Description
Edgewater Technology, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Edgewater Technology, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Edgewater Technology, Inc. - Strengths
Edgewater Technology, Inc. - Weaknesses
Edgewater Technology, Inc. - Opportunities
Edgewater Technology, Inc. - Threats
Edgewater Technology, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Edgewater Technology, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Edgewater Technology, Inc., Key Information
Edgewater Technology, Inc., Key Ratios
Edgewater Technology, Inc., Share Data
Edgewater Technology, Inc., Major Products and Services
Edgewater Technology, Inc., History
Edgewater Technology, Inc., Key Employees
Edgewater Technology, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Edgewater Technology, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Edgewater Technology, Inc., Other Locations
Edgewater Technology, Inc., Subsidiaries
Edgewater Technology, Inc., Key Competitors
Edgewater Technology, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Edgewater Technology, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Edgewater Technology, Inc., Annual Ratios
Edgewater Technology, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Edgewater Technology, Inc., Performance Chart
Edgewater Technology, Inc., Ratio Charts
Rackspace Technology, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportRackspace Technology, Inc. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
Therapeutic Dental Equipment Global Market Report 2020 Including: 1) By Product: Soft tissue Lasers, All tissue Lasers 2) By End user: Hospitals, Clinics, Dental laboratories 3) By Therapeutic Area: Restorative dentistry, Orthodontics, Endodontics, Other therapeutic areas Covering: AMD LASERS LLC (USA), BIOLASE Technology, Inc. (USA), Danaher Corporation (USA), Dentsply Sirona (USA), Planmeca Group
Therapeutic Dental Equipment Market Global Report 2020 from The Business Research Company provides strategists, marketers and senior management with the critical information they need to assess the global therapeutic dentalView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request