eGain Communications Corporation (EGAN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
eGain Communications Corporation (eGain) is an information technology company that develops customer engagement platform. The company offers products that include eGain case manager, eGain chat, eGain clicktocall, eGain cobrowse, eGain community, eGain consulting, eGain virtual assistant, eGain mail, eGain notify, eGain offers, eGain social, eGain mobile, eGain virtual assistant, eGain VIM, eGain survey, and others. It offers solution such as industrial solutions and organizational solutions. The company has its presence in Africa, Asia, Europe, and North America. eGain is headquartered in Sunnyvale, California, the US.
eGain Communications Corporation Key Recent Developments
Nov 09,2016: eGain announces fiscal 2017 first quarter financial results
Oct 05,2016: eGain appoints Maureen Ellenberger as senior advisor
Sep 08,2016: eGain announces fiscal 2016 fourth quarter and full year financial results
Aug 11,2016: eGain reports selected preliminary financial results
Jun 21,2016: eGain Knowledge receives 2016 Avaya DevConnect Innovation Award
This comprehensive SWOT profile of eGain Communications Corporation provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of eGain Communications Corporation including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
eGain Communications Corporation - Key Information
eGain Communications Corporation - Overview
eGain Communications Corporation - Key Employees
eGain Communications Corporation - Key Employee Biographies
eGain Communications Corporation - Key Operational Heads
eGain Communications Corporation - Major Products and Services
eGain Communications Corporation - History
eGain Communications Corporation - Company Statement
eGain Communications Corporation - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
eGain Communications Corporation - Business Description
eGain Communications Corporation - Corporate Strategy
eGain Communications Corporation - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
eGain Communications Corporation - Strengths
eGain Communications Corporation - Weaknesses
eGain Communications Corporation - Opportunities
eGain Communications Corporation - Threats
eGain Communications Corporation - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
eGain Communications Corporation - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
eGain Communications Corporation, Key Information
eGain Communications Corporation, Key Ratios
eGain Communications Corporation, Share Data
eGain Communications Corporation, Major Products and Services
eGain Communications Corporation, History
eGain Communications Corporation, Key Employees
eGain Communications Corporation, Key Employee Biographies
eGain Communications Corporation, Key Operational Heads
eGain Communications Corporation, Other Locations
eGain Communications Corporation, Subsidiaries
eGain Communications Corporation, Key Competitors
eGain Communications Corporation, SWOT Analysis
eGain Communications Corporation, Ratios based on current share price
eGain Communications Corporation, Annual Ratios
eGain Communications Corporation, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
eGain Communications Corporation, Performance Chart
eGain Communications Corporation, Ratio Charts
eGain Communications Corporation Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
eGain Communications Corporation Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on eGain Communications Corporation. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
eGain Communications Corporation (eGain) is an information technology company that develops customer engagement platform. The company offers products that include eGain case manager, eGain chat, eGain clicktocall, eGain cobrowse, eGainView Report
NTT Communications Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportNTT Communications Corporation - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
NTT Communications Corporation - Mergers and Acquisitions (MandA), Partnerships and Alliances and Investment Report
NTT Communications Corporation - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment ReportThe NTT Communications Corporation Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request