Shinkawa Ltd. (6274) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Shinkawa Ltd (Shinkawa) is an electronic equipment company that designs, develops, manufactures and markets semiconductor equipment for bonding processes. The company offers products such as wire bonder, die bonder, COF bonder, flip chip bonder, bump bonder, discrete assemblers and package sorter. Its technological platforms are suitable for the applications in computers, television, cameras and cars. Shinkawa offers sales and after sales service of semiconductor manufacturing equipment. The company serves semiconductor industry. It has operations in China, Malaysia, the Philippines, Republic of Korea, Singapore, Taiwan, Thailand, Vietnam and the US. The company is headquartered in Musashimurayama-shi, Japan.
Shinkawa Ltd. Key Recent Developments
May 12,2017: Shinkawa reports annual profit, provides guidance for fiscal 2018
Feb 10,2017: Shinkawa reports lower nine-month loss, provides annual guidance
Nov 07,2016: Shinkawa reports higher H1 loss, provides annual guidance
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Shinkawa Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Shinkawa Ltd. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Shinkawa Ltd. - Key Information
Shinkawa Ltd. - Overview
Shinkawa Ltd. - Key Employees
Shinkawa Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
Shinkawa Ltd. - Key Operational Heads
Shinkawa Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Shinkawa Ltd. - History
Shinkawa Ltd. - Company Statement
Shinkawa Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Shinkawa Ltd. - Business Description
Shinkawa Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
Shinkawa Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Shinkawa Ltd. - Strengths
Shinkawa Ltd. - Weaknesses
Shinkawa Ltd. - Opportunities
Shinkawa Ltd. - Threats
Shinkawa Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Shinkawa Ltd. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Shinkawa Ltd., Key Information
Shinkawa Ltd., Key Ratios
Shinkawa Ltd., Share Data
Shinkawa Ltd., Major Products and Services
Shinkawa Ltd., History
Shinkawa Ltd., Key Employees
Shinkawa Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Shinkawa Ltd., Key Operational Heads
Shinkawa Ltd., Other Locations
Shinkawa Ltd., Subsidiaries
Shinkawa Ltd., Key Competitors
Shinkawa Ltd., SWOT Analysis
Shinkawa Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
Shinkawa Ltd., Annual Ratios
Shinkawa Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Shinkawa Ltd., Performance Chart
Shinkawa Ltd., Ratio Charts
Shinkawa Ltd (Shinkawa) is an electronic equipment company that designs, develops, manufactures and markets semiconductor equipment for bonding processes. The company offers products such as wire bonder, die bonder, COFView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request