O2 Czech Republic a.s. (TELEC) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
O2 Czech Republic AS (O2), a subsidiary of Telefonica SA is a technology company that provides integrated telecommunication services. The company offers internet, fixed access and IPTV, and mobile services to its customers. It offers telecommunication services, wholesale services, network interconnections and payment services and ICT solutions. O2 offers customer care services to corporations and government. The company also provides hosting, cloud and managed services. Its internet options comprise home internet, mobile internet and internet via your mobile. The company also has operations in Slovakia and Czech Republic. O2 is headquartered in Praha, Czech Republic.
O2 Czech Republic a.s. Key Recent Developments
Jul 28,2017: O2 Czech Republic H1 profit increases
Jan 31,2017: O2 Czech annual profit up
Oct 25,2016: O2 increased net profit by 8% and stopped revenue decline
This comprehensive SWOT profile of O2 Czech Republic a.s. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of O2 Czech Republic a.s. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
O2 Czech Republic a.s. - Key Information
O2 Czech Republic a.s. - Overview
O2 Czech Republic a.s. - Key Employees
O2 Czech Republic a.s. - Key Employee Biographies
O2 Czech Republic a.s. - Key Operational Heads
O2 Czech Republic a.s. - Major Products and Services
O2 Czech Republic a.s. - History
O2 Czech Republic a.s. - Company Statement
O2 Czech Republic a.s. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
O2 Czech Republic a.s. - Business Description
O2 Czech Republic a.s. - Corporate Strategy
O2 Czech Republic a.s. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
O2 Czech Republic a.s. - Strengths
O2 Czech Republic a.s. - Weaknesses
O2 Czech Republic a.s. - Opportunities
O2 Czech Republic a.s. - Threats
O2 Czech Republic a.s. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
O2 Czech Republic a.s. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
O2 Czech Republic a.s., Key Information
O2 Czech Republic a.s., Key Ratios
O2 Czech Republic a.s., Share Data
O2 Czech Republic a.s., Major Products and Services
O2 Czech Republic a.s., History
O2 Czech Republic a.s., Key Employees
O2 Czech Republic a.s., Key Employee Biographies
O2 Czech Republic a.s., Key Operational Heads
O2 Czech Republic a.s., Other Locations
O2 Czech Republic a.s., Subsidiaries
O2 Czech Republic a.s., Key Competitors
O2 Czech Republic a.s., SWOT Analysis
O2 Czech Republic a.s., Ratios based on current share price
O2 Czech Republic a.s., Annual Ratios
O2 Czech Republic a.s., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
O2 Czech Republic a.s., Performance Chart
O2 Czech Republic a.s., Ratio Charts
Transcritical CO2 systems are a type of refrigeration system that uses carbon dioxide as a refrigerant. These systems are used in many different industries, including food processing, cold storage, andView Report
Telecom Argentina SA (Telecom) is a telecommunications company that provides fixed-line and mobile telecommunication services, international long-distance services, and data transmission and Internet services. The company offers plans such asView Report
2023-2028 Czech Republic Virology, Bacteriology, Parasitology and Mycology Testing Market--Growth Opportunities, 2023 Supplier Shares by Test, 2023-2028 Centralized and POC Volume and Sales Forecasts for 100 Respiratory, STD, Enteric, andView Report
This unique report from provides information and analysis not available from any other published source.This new comprehensive report from is designed to help current suppliers and potential marketView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request