Eckoh PLC (ECK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Eckoh PLC (Eckoh) is a technology service provider that offers secure payment products and customer service solutions. The company provides agent assisted payments, IVR payments, mobile and web payments and GPDR. Its agent assisted payments include DTMF Masking, audio tokenization, alternative payments and live chat pay. Eckoh offers operational solutions such as agent desktop, third party support, productivity and transition. The company’s third party support solutions include Avaya support, Aspect support, Convergys support, NICE support, Nortel support, Nuance support, Tier support, Verint support, VoiceGenie support and decommissioning, among others. It has operations in the UK and the US. Eckoh is headquartered in Hemel Hempstead, the UK.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Eckoh PLC provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Eckoh PLC including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Eckoh PLC - Key Information
Eckoh PLC - Overview
Eckoh PLC - Key Employees
Eckoh PLC - Key Employee Biographies
Eckoh PLC - Key Operational Heads
Eckoh PLC - Major Products and Services
Eckoh PLC - History
Eckoh PLC - Company Statement
Eckoh PLC - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Eckoh PLC - Business Description
Eckoh PLC - Corporate Strategy
Eckoh PLC - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Eckoh PLC - Strengths
Eckoh PLC - Weaknesses
Eckoh PLC - Opportunities
Eckoh PLC - Threats
Eckoh PLC - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Eckoh PLC - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Eckoh PLC, Key Information
Eckoh PLC, Key Ratios
Eckoh PLC, Share Data
Eckoh PLC, Major Products and Services
Eckoh PLC, History
Eckoh PLC, Key Employees
Eckoh PLC, Key Employee Biographies
Eckoh PLC, Key Operational Heads
Eckoh PLC, Other Locations
Eckoh PLC, Subsidiaries
Eckoh PLC, Key Competitors
Eckoh PLC, SWOT Analysis
Eckoh PLC, Ratios based on current share price
Eckoh PLC, Annual Ratios
Eckoh PLC, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Eckoh PLC, Performance Chart
Eckoh PLC, Ratio Charts
Eckoh PLC (ECK) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis ReviewView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request