TKH Group NV (TWEKA) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
TKH Group NV (TKH) is a technology company that develops and delivers systems and networks. The companys solutions include telecom solutions, building solutions and industrial solutions. Its telecom solutions include copper network systems, fiber network systems and indoor telecom systems. TKHs building solutions include building technologies, security systems and connectivity systems. The company provides industrial solutions such as connectivity systems and manufacturing systems. It offers telecommunication solutions to telecom operators, cable operators, service providers, telecom installers, telecom retailers and housing. The company serves tire building, medical, automotive, government organizations and construction companies. It provides industrial solutions to industries include machine industry, food- and process, tire construction, medical, pharmaceutical, robot, automotive, tin manufacturing and semiconductor industry. TKH is headquartered in Haaksbergen, Overijssel, the Netherlands.
TKH Group NV Key Recent Developments
May 20,2020: Vattenfall and TFK sign contract for cable supply offshore wind farm hollandse kust zuid
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
TKH Group NV - Key Facts
TKH Group NV - Key Employees
TKH Group NV - Key Employee Biographies
TKH Group NV - Major Products and Services
TKH Group NV - History
TKH Group NV - Company Statement
TKH Group NV - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
TKH Group NV - Business Description
Business Segment: Building Solutions
Business Segment: Industrial Solutions
Business Segment: Telecom Solutions
Geographical Segment: Asia
Geographical Segment: Europe
Geographical Segment: Netherlands
Geographical Segment: North America
Geographical Segment: Others
TKH Group NV - Corporate Strategy
TKH Group NV - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
TKH Group NV - Strengths
TKH Group NV - Weaknesses
TKH Group NV - Opportunities
TKH Group NV - Threats
TKH Group NV - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Companys Recent Developments
May 20, 2020: Vattenfall and TFK sign contract for cable supply offshore wind farm hollandse kust zuid
Section 5 Appendix
List Of TablesList of Tables
TKH Group NV, Key Facts
TKH Group NV, Key Employees
TKH Group NV, Key Employee Biographies
TKH Group NV, Major Products and Services
TKH Group NV, History
TKH Group NV, Other Locations
TKH Group NV, Subsidiaries
TKH Group NV, Key Competitors
TKH Group NV, Ratios based on current share price
TKH Group NV, Annual Ratios
TKH Group NV, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
TKH Group NV, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
TKH Group NV, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
TKH Group NV, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
TKH Group NV, Ratio Charts
Biocartis Group NV (Biocartis) operates as a molecular diagnostics company that provides personalized medicine for patients through its molecular diagnostics. The company undertakes the development of diagnostics technology platforms forView Report
X5 Retail Group NV - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportX5 Retail Group NV - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request