TeleChoice International Ltd. (T41) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
TeleChoice International Ltd. (TeleChoice) is a communication service provider that offers info-communications products and services. The company operates through three business such as personal communications solutions services ("PCS"), info-communications technology services ("ICT") and network engineering services. Its ICT services offers enterprise IT infrastructure, business solutions and integration services, broadband network, fixed and wireless networking solutions, managed and hosted services, telephony and unified communications solutions and cloud computing applications and services. Its engineering services provide radio network planning and optimization, transmission network planning, network implementation, maintenance and project management. The company operates in the Asia Pacific, the Americas and Europe. TeleChoice is headquartered in Singapore.
TeleChoice International Ltd. Key Recent Developments
Feb 24,2017: TeleChoice International Q4 profit decreases
May 06,2016: TeleChoice posts net profit of S$1.2 million on higher revenue of S$133.9 million in 1Q2016
Feb 26,2016: TeleChoice ends FY2015 strongly with revenue growth Of 12.4% to S$580.7 million and net profit improvement of 9.5% to S$10.3 million
This comprehensive SWOT profile of TeleChoice International Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of TeleChoice International Ltd. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
TeleChoice International Ltd. - Key Information
TeleChoice International Ltd. - Overview
TeleChoice International Ltd. - Key Employees
TeleChoice International Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
TeleChoice International Ltd. - Key Operational Heads
TeleChoice International Ltd. - Major Products and Services
TeleChoice International Ltd. - History
TeleChoice International Ltd. - Company Statement
TeleChoice International Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
TeleChoice International Ltd. - Business Description
TeleChoice International Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
TeleChoice International Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
TeleChoice International Ltd. - Strengths
TeleChoice International Ltd. - Weaknesses
TeleChoice International Ltd. - Opportunities
TeleChoice International Ltd. - Threats
TeleChoice International Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
TeleChoice International Ltd. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
TeleChoice International Ltd., Key Information
TeleChoice International Ltd., Key Ratios
TeleChoice International Ltd., Share Data
TeleChoice International Ltd., Major Products and Services
TeleChoice International Ltd., History
TeleChoice International Ltd., Key Employees
TeleChoice International Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
TeleChoice International Ltd., Key Operational Heads
TeleChoice International Ltd., Other Locations
TeleChoice International Ltd., Subsidiaries
TeleChoice International Ltd., Key Competitors
TeleChoice International Ltd., SWOT Analysis
TeleChoice International Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
TeleChoice International Ltd., Annual Ratios
TeleChoice International Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
TeleChoice International Ltd., Performance Chart
TeleChoice International Ltd., Ratio Charts
TeleChoice International Ltd Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
TeleChoice International Ltd Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on TeleChoice International Ltd. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
TeleChoice International Ltd (TeleChoice) is a communication service provider that offers info-communications products and services. The company operates through three business such as personal communications solutions services (PCS), info-communications technologyView Report
Trek 2000 International Ltd. (5AB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
Weatherford International Ltd. - Mergers and Acquisitions (MandA), Partnerships and Alliances and Investment Report
Weatherford International Ltd. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment ReportThe Weatherford International Ltd. Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description,View Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request