Tecom Co. Ltd. (2321) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Tecom Co. Ltd. (Tecom) is a telecommunication equipment manufacturer that provides communication products. The companys smartphone business system provides seamless data, voice and wireless access through a single point for small office environment. Its products include smartphone business communication system, business phone system, IP phone, FTTx (GPON, VDSL, G.fast), home network, smartphone gateway for home use, smart video doorbell, smart home system and smartphone dock. Tecoms IP-based device terminals are designed to support call services. The company offers communication convergence solutions for enterprise, carrier and consumer markets. Tecom is headquartered in Hsinchu, Taiwan.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Tecom Co. Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Tecom Co. Ltd. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Tecom Co. Ltd. - Key Information
Tecom Co. Ltd. - Overview
Tecom Co. Ltd. - Key Employees
Tecom Co. Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
Tecom Co. Ltd. - Key Operational Heads
Tecom Co. Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Tecom Co. Ltd. - History
Tecom Co. Ltd. - Company Statement
Tecom Co. Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Tecom Co. Ltd. - Business Description
Tecom Co. Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
Tecom Co. Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Tecom Co. Ltd. - Strengths
Tecom Co. Ltd. - Weaknesses
Tecom Co. Ltd. - Opportunities
Tecom Co. Ltd. - Threats
Tecom Co. Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Tecom Co. Ltd. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Tecom Co. Ltd., Key Information
Tecom Co. Ltd., Key Ratios
Tecom Co. Ltd., Share Data
Tecom Co. Ltd., Major Products and Services
Tecom Co. Ltd., History
Tecom Co. Ltd., Key Employees
Tecom Co. Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Tecom Co. Ltd., Key Operational Heads
Tecom Co. Ltd., Other Locations
Tecom Co. Ltd., Subsidiaries
Tecom Co. Ltd., Key Competitors
Tecom Co. Ltd., SWOT Analysis
Tecom Co. Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
Tecom Co. Ltd., Annual Ratios
Tecom Co. Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Tecom Co. Ltd., Performance Chart
Tecom Co. Ltd., Ratio Charts
Tecom Co Ltd (Tecom) is a manufacturer and distributor of telecommunication equipment. The company provides smartphone business system provides seamless data, voice and wireless access through a single point forView Report
Kyowa Kirin Co. Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportKyowa Kirin Co. Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
Tatung Co. Ltd. (Tatung) is an electronic product manufacturer that designs, manufactures, distributes and sells digital consumer products. The company operates through its business group such as power, consumer andView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request