SIM Technology Group Limited (2000) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
SIM Technology Group Limited (SIM Tech) is a technology company that develops mobile communication and internet of things. The companys products include consumer terminals, industrial applications, ODM services, industrial system solutions, wireless modules and operation services. Its industrial system solutions comprise smart transportation solutions, smart communities solutions and remote control solutions. SIM Tech provides industrial applications such as scan terminals, water-proof, dust-proof, police operational terminals and smart application operational. The company also designs and develops mobile handsets and mobile communications solutions based on multiple platforms such as 2G and 3G to 4G LTE. Its wireless communication modules are used in machine-to-machine (M2M) industry. SIM Tech is headquartered in Hong Kong.
SIM Technology Group Limited Key Recent Developments
Mar 30,2017: SIM Technology Group annual profit increases
Aug 25,2016: SIM Technology 2016 Interim profit surges 88%
Mar 24,2016: SIM Technology announces 2015 annual results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of SIM Technology Group Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of SIM Technology Group Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
SIM Technology Group Limited - Key Information
SIM Technology Group Limited - Overview
SIM Technology Group Limited - Key Employees
SIM Technology Group Limited - Key Employee Biographies
SIM Technology Group Limited - Key Operational Heads
SIM Technology Group Limited - Major Products and Services
SIM Technology Group Limited - History
SIM Technology Group Limited - Company Statement
SIM Technology Group Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
SIM Technology Group Limited - Business Description
SIM Technology Group Limited - Corporate Strategy
SIM Technology Group Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
SIM Technology Group Limited - Strengths
SIM Technology Group Limited - Weaknesses
SIM Technology Group Limited - Opportunities
SIM Technology Group Limited - Threats
SIM Technology Group Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
SIM Technology Group Limited - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
SIM Technology Group Limited, Key Information
SIM Technology Group Limited, Key Ratios
SIM Technology Group Limited, Share Data
SIM Technology Group Limited, Major Products and Services
SIM Technology Group Limited, History
SIM Technology Group Limited, Key Employees
SIM Technology Group Limited, Key Employee Biographies
SIM Technology Group Limited, Key Operational Heads
SIM Technology Group Limited, Other Locations
SIM Technology Group Limited, Subsidiaries
SIM Technology Group Limited, Key Competitors
SIM Technology Group Limited, SWOT Analysis
SIM Technology Group Limited, Ratios based on current share price
SIM Technology Group Limited, Annual Ratios
SIM Technology Group Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
SIM Technology Group Limited, Performance Chart
SIM Technology Group Limited, Ratio Charts
Global Intelligent Completion Market Size study, by Automotive Application (On shore, Off shore), by Component (Software, Hardware), by Type (Simple, Complex), by Function and by Regional Forecasts 2018-2025
Global Intelligent Completion Market to reach USD 2.39 billion by 2025.Global Intelligent Completion Market valued approximately USD 1.49 billion in 2017 is anticipated to grow with a healthy growth rateView Report
SIM Technology Group Limited Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
SIM Technology Group Limited Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on SIM Technology Group Limited. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companysView Report
Thiz Technology Group Ltd (Thiz Technology) is a technology company that offers software development services. The company offers research development and marketing of Linux platform and Internet technology applications. ItView Report
BOE Technology Group Co Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportBOE Technology Group Co Ltd - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company dataView Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request