Salora International Limited (SALORAINTL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Salora International Limited (Salora International) is a technology company that develops, sells and supplies consumer electronic products. The company offers products such as smart phones, feature phones, tablets, 3G dongle, LED, multimedia speaker, CTV, CE components, wind power, 3G data cards and melamin, and glassware products. It provides procurement, manufacture, supply chain management, distribution, marketing, retailing, and others. Salora International provides services through its CRT TV service center and mobile service centers. The company serves only consumer electronics, telecom, information technology and lifestyle sectors. Salora International is headquartered in New Delhi, India.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Salora International Limited provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Salora International Limited including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Salora International Limited - Key Information
Salora International Limited - Overview
Salora International Limited - Key Employees
Salora International Limited - Key Employee Biographies
Salora International Limited - Key Operational Heads
Salora International Limited - Major Products and Services
Salora International Limited - History
Salora International Limited - Company Statement
Salora International Limited - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Salora International Limited - Business Description
Salora International Limited - Corporate Strategy
Salora International Limited - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Salora International Limited - Strengths
Salora International Limited - Weaknesses
Salora International Limited - Opportunities
Salora International Limited - Threats
Salora International Limited - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Salora International Limited - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Salora International Limited, Key Information
Salora International Limited, Key Ratios
Salora International Limited, Share Data
Salora International Limited, Major Products and Services
Salora International Limited, History
Salora International Limited, Key Employees
Salora International Limited, Key Employee Biographies
Salora International Limited, Key Operational Heads
Salora International Limited, Other Locations
Salora International Limited, Subsidiaries
Salora International Limited, Key Competitors
Salora International Limited, SWOT Analysis
Salora International Limited, Ratios based on current share price
Salora International Limited, Annual Ratios
Salora International Limited, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Salora International Limited, Performance Chart
Salora International Limited, Ratio Charts
Salora International Ltd (Salora International) operates as a technology company that markets, develops, and supplies consumer electronic products. The companys products include smart phones, tablets, and feature phones. It alsoView Report
General Manufacturing Global Market Forecast To 2022 Including: Jewelry And Silverware Manufacturing, Sporting And Athletic Goods Manufacturing, Doll, Toy, And Game Manufacturing, Office Supplies (except Paper) Manufacturing, Sign Manufacturing, All Other Miscellaneous Manufacturing Jewelry Manufacturing, Silverware Manufacturing , Fishing Equipment, Skating And Skiing Equipment, Golf Equipment, Other Sporting Equipment , Electronic Toys, Non - Electronic Toys , Business Forms , Stationery , Storage Containers , Others , Traditional Billboards And Signs, Digital Billboards And Signs, Others , Gasket, Packing, And Sealing Device Manufacturing, Musical Instrument Manufacturing, Fastener, Button, Needle, And Pin Manufacturing, Broom, Brush, And Mop Manufacturing, Burial Casket Manufacturing, Others - All Other Miscellaneous Manufacturing Covering: Dream International Limited, Adidas, Integrity Toys Inc, JAKKS Pacific Inc, LEGO Group
The general manufacturing market consists of sales of jewelry, silverware, sporting and athletic goods, dolls, toys and others by entities (organizations, sole traders and partnerships) that produce jewlery, silverware, sportingView Report
Woodworking And Paper Machinery Manufacturing Global Market Forecast To 2022 Including: Woodworking Machinery, Paper Industry Machinery Covering: Dream International Limited, Adidas, Integrity Toys Inc, JAKKS Pacific Inc, LEGO Group
The woodworking and paper machinery manufacturing market consists of sales of woodworking and paper machinery by entities (organizations, sole traders or partnerships) that produce sawmill and woodworking machinery (except handheld),View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request