PT Metrodata Electronics Tbk (MTDL) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
The profile contains critical company information including:
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
PT Metrodata Electronics Tbk (Metrodata Electronics) is a provider of Information and Communication Technology (ICT) products and services and high-tech products and services. The companys services portfolio comprises design, cloud computing, digital business platform, consulting, implementation, support, maintenance and managed services, and certified training. Metrodata Electronics consultation services include business transformation solutions and consulting services. The company also provides network services and telecommunication services that include radio planning, installation, testing or commissioning and maintenance. The company distributes products through a network of channel partners in major cities of Indonesia. Metrodata Electronics is headquartered in Jakarta, Indonesia.
Key benefits of buying this profile include:
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Note: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List of Tables
List of Figures
Section 1 - About the Company
PT Metrodata Electronics Tbk - Key Facts
PT Metrodata Electronics Tbk - Key Employees
PT Metrodata Electronics Tbk - Key Employee Biographies
PT Metrodata Electronics Tbk - Major Products and Services
PT Metrodata Electronics Tbk - History
PT Metrodata Electronics Tbk - Company Statement
PT Metrodata Electronics Tbk - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 Company Analysis
PT Metrodata Electronics Tbk - Business Description
Business Segment: Distribution
Business Segment: Solution and Consultation
Geographical Segment: Indonesia
Geographical Segment: Outside Indonesia
PT Metrodata Electronics Tbk - Corporate Strategy
PT Metrodata Electronics Tbk - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
PT Metrodata Electronics Tbk - Strengths
PT Metrodata Electronics Tbk - Weaknesses
PT Metrodata Electronics Tbk - Opportunities
PT Metrodata Electronics Tbk - Threats
PT Metrodata Electronics Tbk - Key Competitors
Section 3 Company Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 Appendix
List Of Tables
PT Metrodata Electronics Tbk, Key Facts
PT Metrodata Electronics Tbk, Key Employees
PT Metrodata Electronics Tbk, Key Employee Biographies
PT Metrodata Electronics Tbk, Major Products and Services
PT Metrodata Electronics Tbk, History
PT Metrodata Electronics Tbk, Other Locations
PT Metrodata Electronics Tbk, Subsidiaries
PT Metrodata Electronics Tbk, Key Competitors
PT Metrodata Electronics Tbk, Ratios based on current share price
PT Metrodata Electronics Tbk, Annual Ratios
PT Metrodata Electronics Tbk, Annual Ratios (Cont...1)
PT Metrodata Electronics Tbk, Annual Ratios (Cont...2)
PT Metrodata Electronics Tbk, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
PT Metrodata Electronics Tbk, Performance Chart (2016 - 2020)
PT Metrodata Electronics Tbk, Ratio Charts
This is the forecast of global consumption and technology trends of fiber optic connectors and mechanical splices. Historical estimated data are presented for 2017, plus the year-by-year forecast through 2027. market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at USD 5300View Report
Planar Lightwave Circuit (PLC) Splitters for Optical Fibers Global Market Forecast & Analysis 2022-2032
The analysis and forecast of global market consumption of planar lightwave circuit (PLC) splitters used in optical fiber communication applications. For the purposes of this study, the publisher specifically addresses the PLC splitter, using waveguide circuits and aligned fiber optic pigtails, integrated inside a package. market research report available in single user pdf license with Aarkstore Enterprise at 4800View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request