Photronics, Inc. (PLAB) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Photronics, Inc. (Photronics) is a manufacturer of photomasks. The companys products include mature binary, advanced binary reticles, embedded attenuated phase shift masks (EAPSM), large area masks, high transmission eapsm, alternating aperture phase shift masks, grayscale masks, optical gratings and EUV masks. Its services include data and mask services. Photronics has its manufacturing facilities in Asia, North America and Europe regions. The company offers its photomask solutions to various customers manufacturing flat panel displays, semiconductors, optoelectronics and data storage components. Photronics is headquartered in Brookfield, Connecticut, the US.
Photronics, Inc. Key Recent Developments
May 17,2017: Photronics reports lower Q2 net income, provides guidance for Q3
Feb 15,2017: Photronics Q1 net income decreases
Dec 06,2016: Photronics reports lower Q4 net income, provides guidance for Q1
Nov 28,2016: Photronics receives Best Partner Award from UMC
May 19,2016: Photronics reports second quarter fiscal 2016 results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Photronics, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Photronics, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Photronics, Inc. - Key Information
Photronics, Inc. - Overview
Photronics, Inc. - Key Employees
Photronics, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Photronics, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Photronics, Inc. - Major Products and Services
Photronics, Inc. - History
Photronics, Inc. - Company Statement
Photronics, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Photronics, Inc. - Business Description
Photronics, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Photronics, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Photronics, Inc. - Strengths
Photronics, Inc. - Weaknesses
Photronics, Inc. - Opportunities
Photronics, Inc. - Threats
Photronics, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Photronics, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Photronics, Inc., Key Information
Photronics, Inc., Key Ratios
Photronics, Inc., Share Data
Photronics, Inc., Major Products and Services
Photronics, Inc., History
Photronics, Inc., Key Employees
Photronics, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Photronics, Inc., Key Operational Heads
Photronics, Inc., Other Locations
Photronics, Inc., Subsidiaries
Photronics, Inc., Key Competitors
Photronics, Inc., SWOT Analysis
Photronics, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Photronics, Inc., Annual Ratios
Photronics, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Photronics, Inc., Performance Chart
Photronics, Inc., Ratio Charts
Photronics, Inc. (Photronics) is a manufacturer of photomasks. The companys products include mature binary, advanced binary reticles, embedded attenuated phase shift masks (EAPSM), large area masks, high transmission eapsm, alternatingView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request