Parity Group plc (PTY) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Parity Group plc (Parity) is a technology company that offers professional recruitment, IT solutions and consultancy services. The company’s technology solutions include business intelligence, database analytics and development; IT consulting and application management support.The company provides permanent IT recruitment services. Parity also provides graduate selection, placement, career development, and training services. The company offers web portal system development and consulting and business intelligence services to finance, utilities, insurance, retail, and private and public sectors. It operates its offices in London, Belfast, Edinburgh, Manchester, and Farnborough, the UK. Parity is headquartered in London, England, the UK.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Parity Group plc provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the company’s key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of ‘Profile on Demand’ service, covering over 50,000 of the world’s leading companies. Once purchased, highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Parity Group plc including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description – A detailed description of the company’s operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy – Analyst’s summarization of the company’s business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis – A detailed analysis of the company’s strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history – Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services – A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors – A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees – A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies – A brief summary of the executives’ employment history.
- Key operational heads – A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries – A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years – The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods – The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the company’s business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors’ business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The company’s core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies’ strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Parity Group plc - Key Information
Parity Group plc - Overview
Parity Group plc - Key Employees
Parity Group plc - Key Employee Biographies
Parity Group plc - Key Operational Heads
Parity Group plc - Major Products and Services
Parity Group plc - History
Parity Group plc - Company Statement
Parity Group plc - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Parity Group plc - Business Description
Parity Group plc - Corporate Strategy
Parity Group plc - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Parity Group plc - Strengths
Parity Group plc - Weaknesses
Parity Group plc - Opportunities
Parity Group plc - Threats
Parity Group plc - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Parity Group plc - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Parity Group plc, Key Information
Parity Group plc, Key Ratios
Parity Group plc, Share Data
Parity Group plc, Major Products and Services
Parity Group plc, History
Parity Group plc, Key Employees
Parity Group plc, Key Employee Biographies
Parity Group plc, Key Operational Heads
Parity Group plc, Other Locations
Parity Group plc, Subsidiaries
Parity Group plc, Key Competitors
Parity Group plc, SWOT Analysis
Parity Group plc, Ratios based on current share price
Parity Group plc, Annual Ratios
Parity Group plc, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Parity Group plc, Performance Chart
Parity Group plc, Ratio Charts
Parity Group plc (PTY) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis ReviewView Report
OSB Group Plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportOSB Group Plc - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information. The reportView Report
Croma Security Solutions Group plc (CSSG) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has beenView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request