Oi Electric Co. Ltd. (6822) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Oi Electric Co Ltd (OECL), a subsidiary of Mitsubishi Electric Corp is a telecommunication equipment provider that offers mobile communication equipment and measuring instruments. The companys telecommunication equipments comprise multiplexing system, media converter, transmission equipment, contact data transmitter, and others. Its measuring instruments include frequency selective level meter, bit error tester, ISDN line tester, tone channel select level meter, protocol tracer, fading analyzer, and others. The company operates research and development center in Sendai. It operates in Tohoku, Chubu, Osaka, Hiroshima and Kyushu. OECL is headquartered in Yokohama, Japan.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Oi Electric Co. Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Oi Electric Co. Ltd. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Oi Electric Co. Ltd. - Key Information
Oi Electric Co. Ltd. - Overview
Oi Electric Co. Ltd. - Key Employees
Oi Electric Co. Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
Oi Electric Co. Ltd. - Key Operational Heads
Oi Electric Co. Ltd. - Major Products and Services
Oi Electric Co. Ltd. - History
Oi Electric Co. Ltd. - Company Statement
Oi Electric Co. Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Oi Electric Co. Ltd. - Business Description
Oi Electric Co. Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
Oi Electric Co. Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Oi Electric Co. Ltd. - Strengths
Oi Electric Co. Ltd. - Weaknesses
Oi Electric Co. Ltd. - Opportunities
Oi Electric Co. Ltd. - Threats
Oi Electric Co. Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Oi Electric Co. Ltd. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Oi Electric Co. Ltd., Key Information
Oi Electric Co. Ltd., Key Ratios
Oi Electric Co. Ltd., Share Data
Oi Electric Co. Ltd., Major Products and Services
Oi Electric Co. Ltd., History
Oi Electric Co. Ltd., Key Employees
Oi Electric Co. Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
Oi Electric Co. Ltd., Key Operational Heads
Oi Electric Co. Ltd., Other Locations
Oi Electric Co. Ltd., Subsidiaries
Oi Electric Co. Ltd., Key Competitors
Oi Electric Co. Ltd., SWOT Analysis
Oi Electric Co. Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
Oi Electric Co. Ltd., Annual Ratios
Oi Electric Co. Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Oi Electric Co. Ltd., Performance Chart
Oi Electric Co. Ltd., Ratio Charts
ChargePoint, Inc. - Tech Innovator ProfileChargePoint, Inc., formerly Coulomb Technologies Inc., is a leading electric vehicle (EV) charging network. It provides the open EV charging network and the ChargePoint DriverView Report
Noise Detection and Monitoring Market Report - Global Industry Data, Analysis and Growth Forecasts by Type, Application and Region, 2021-2028
Sound Level Meters market overview The traditional sensors market is moving towards smart sensors and illustrates an attractive growth rate during the forecast period. Sound Level Meters market offeringView Report
Oi Electric Co Ltd (OECL) is a telecommunication equipment provider that provides mobile communication equipment and measuring instruments. The company provides telecommunication equipments such as multiplexing system, media converter, transmissionView Report
NR Electric Co., Ltd. - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis,View Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request