OBIC Co., Ltd. (4684) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
OBIC Co Ltd (OBIC) is a technology service provider that offers finance, distribution, wholesale and retail, manufacturing and other technology solutions. The companys products comprise customized optimal software, pc-peripherals and telecommunication equipment. It offers services which include computer system integration services, system support services, office automation services, and package software services. The companys industry-specific solutions provide comprehensive credit screening support system, real estate collateral assessment management system, and others. Its system support services offers system operation support and maintenance, and hardware maintenance. The company operates in Osaka, Yokohama, Kita-Kanto, Nagoya, Kyoto, Hiroshima, and others. OBIC is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan.
This comprehensive SWOT profile of OBIC Co., Ltd. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of OBIC Co., Ltd. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
OBIC Co., Ltd. - Key Information
OBIC Co., Ltd. - Overview
OBIC Co., Ltd. - Key Employees
OBIC Co., Ltd. - Key Employee Biographies
OBIC Co., Ltd. - Key Operational Heads
OBIC Co., Ltd. - Major Products and Services
OBIC Co., Ltd. - History
OBIC Co., Ltd. - Company Statement
OBIC Co., Ltd. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
OBIC Co., Ltd. - Business Description
OBIC Co., Ltd. - Corporate Strategy
OBIC Co., Ltd. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
OBIC Co., Ltd. - Strengths
OBIC Co., Ltd. - Weaknesses
OBIC Co., Ltd. - Opportunities
OBIC Co., Ltd. - Threats
OBIC Co., Ltd. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
OBIC Co., Ltd. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
OBIC Co., Ltd., Key Information
OBIC Co., Ltd., Key Ratios
OBIC Co., Ltd., Share Data
OBIC Co., Ltd., Major Products and Services
OBIC Co., Ltd., History
OBIC Co., Ltd., Key Employees
OBIC Co., Ltd., Key Employee Biographies
OBIC Co., Ltd., Key Operational Heads
OBIC Co., Ltd., Other Locations
OBIC Co., Ltd., Subsidiaries
OBIC Co., Ltd., Key Competitors
OBIC Co., Ltd., SWOT Analysis
OBIC Co., Ltd., Ratios based on current share price
OBIC Co., Ltd., Annual Ratios
OBIC Co., Ltd., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
OBIC Co., Ltd., Performance Chart
OBIC Co., Ltd., Ratio Charts
OBIC Co Ltd (OBIC) is a technology company. The companys products comprise customized optimal software, pc-peripherals and telecommunication equipment. It offers services such as computer system integration services, system supportView Report
Techno Associe Co., Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportTechno Associe Co., Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company data and information.View Report
OSAKA Titanium Technologies Co., Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance ReportOSAKA Titanium Technologies Co., Ltd. - Strategy, SWOT and Corporate Finance Report, is a source of comprehensive company dataView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request