NIIT Technologies Ltd (NIITTECH) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
NIIT Technologies Ltd (NIIT Technologies) is a technology company that offers information technology solutions. The companys software products include AdvantageSuite, an insurance technology solution based on Microsoft Azure cloud platform. It offers services such as application management services, application development services, application testing, digital services, infrastructure management, testing, business process management and geographical information services. NIIT Technologies caters to banking and finance, travel and transportation, insurance, manufacturing and distribution, and media sectors. The company operates in India, Hong Kong, the Philippines, the US, Singapore, Germany, the Netherlands, Switzerland, Belgium, Ireland, the UK, Spain, Australia, and others. NIIT Technologies is headquartered in Noida, Uttar Pradesh, India.
NIIT Technologies Ltd Key Recent Developments
Jan 19,2018: NIIT Technologies announces financial results for quarter ended December 31, 2017
May 29,2017: NIIT Technologies appoints Sudhir Singh as CEO designate
This comprehensive SWOT profile of NIIT Technologies Ltd provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of NIIT Technologies Ltd including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
NIIT Technologies Ltd - Key Information
NIIT Technologies Ltd - Overview
NIIT Technologies Ltd - Key Employees
NIIT Technologies Ltd - Key Employee Biographies
NIIT Technologies Ltd - Key Operational Heads
NIIT Technologies Ltd - Major Products and Services
NIIT Technologies Ltd - History
NIIT Technologies Ltd - Company Statement
NIIT Technologies Ltd - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
NIIT Technologies Ltd - Business Description
NIIT Technologies Ltd - Corporate Strategy
NIIT Technologies Ltd - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
NIIT Technologies Ltd - Strengths
NIIT Technologies Ltd - Weaknesses
NIIT Technologies Ltd - Opportunities
NIIT Technologies Ltd - Threats
NIIT Technologies Ltd - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
NIIT Technologies Ltd - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of TablesList of Tables
NIIT Technologies Ltd, Key Information
NIIT Technologies Ltd, Key Ratios
NIIT Technologies Ltd, Share Data
NIIT Technologies Ltd, Major Products and Services
NIIT Technologies Ltd, History
NIIT Technologies Ltd, Key Employees
NIIT Technologies Ltd, Key Employee Biographies
NIIT Technologies Ltd, Key Operational Heads
NIIT Technologies Ltd, Other Locations
NIIT Technologies Ltd, Subsidiaries
NIIT Technologies Ltd, Key Competitors
NIIT Technologies Ltd, SWOT Analysis
NIIT Technologies Ltd, Ratios based on current share price
NIIT Technologies Ltd, Annual Ratios
NIIT Technologies Ltd, Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of FiguresList of Figures
NIIT Technologies Ltd, Performance Chart
NIIT Technologies Ltd, Ratio Charts
NIIT Technologies Ltd Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
NIIT Technologies Ltd Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on NIIT Technologies Ltd. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
NIIT Technologies Ltd (NIIT Technologies) is a technology company that offers information technology solutions. The companys software products include AdvantageSuite, an insurance technology solution based on Microsoft Azure cloud platform.View Report
Upstream Medical Technologies Ltd (UMT) is a biomarker based testing developer that markets novel biomarkers for cardiac diagnosis. The company offers patented pipeline of products such as BNP-sp, used forView Report
Pure Technologies Ltd - Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides a comprehensive insight into the companys history, corporate strategy, business structure and operations. The report contains a detailed SWOT analysis, informationView Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request