NII Holdings, Inc. (NIHD) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
NII Holdings, Inc. (NII) is a mobile communication service provider that provides communication products and services. The company offers solutions such as contactos Nextel, 3G mobile broadband service, ialarm, Nextel live, content downloads and messaging. It uses iDEN technology which utilizes state-of-the-art packet-based transmission methods to provide instant access, low latency, high voice quality and others. NII offers digital cellular voice services, data services and wireless Internet access. The company operates in Canada, Argentina, Brazil, Chile, El Salvador, Mexico and Peru. NII is headquartered in Reston, Virginia, the US.
NII Holdings, Inc. Key Recent Developments
May 10,2017: NII Holdings reports Q1 2017 results
May 10,2017: NII Holdings Q1 net loss up
Apr 25,2017: NII Holdings appoints new CEO for Nextel Brazil
Mar 09,2017: NII Holdings Q4 net loss decreases
Nov 14,2016: NII Holdings reports third quarter 2016 results
This comprehensive SWOT profile of NII Holdings, Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of NII Holdings, Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
NII Holdings, Inc. - Key Information
NII Holdings, Inc. - Overview
NII Holdings, Inc. - Key Employees
NII Holdings, Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
NII Holdings, Inc. - Key Operational Heads
NII Holdings, Inc. - Major Products and Services
NII Holdings, Inc. - History
NII Holdings, Inc. - Company Statement
NII Holdings, Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
NII Holdings, Inc. - Business Description
NII Holdings, Inc. - Corporate Strategy
NII Holdings, Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
NII Holdings, Inc. - Strengths
NII Holdings, Inc. - Weaknesses
NII Holdings, Inc. - Opportunities
NII Holdings, Inc. - Threats
NII Holdings, Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
NII Holdings, Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
NII Holdings, Inc., Key Information
NII Holdings, Inc., Key Ratios
NII Holdings, Inc., Share Data
NII Holdings, Inc., Major Products and Services
NII Holdings, Inc., History
NII Holdings, Inc., Key Employees
NII Holdings, Inc., Key Employee Biographies
NII Holdings, Inc., Key Operational Heads
NII Holdings, Inc., Other Locations
NII Holdings, Inc., Subsidiaries
NII Holdings, Inc., Key Competitors
NII Holdings, Inc., SWOT Analysis
NII Holdings, Inc., Ratios based on current share price
NII Holdings, Inc., Annual Ratios
NII Holdings, Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
NII Holdings, Inc., Performance Chart
NII Holdings, Inc., Ratio Charts
NIIT Technologies Ltd (NIIT Technologies) is a technology company that offers information technology solutions. The companys software products include AdvantageSuite, an insurance technology solution based on Microsoft Azure cloud platform.View Report
NII Holdings, Inc. (NII) is a mobile communication service provider that provides communication products and services. The company offers solutions such as contactos Nextel, 3G mobile broadband service, ialarm, NextelView Report
Blue Apron Holdings, Inc. (APRN) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
Acelity Holdings Inc (Acelity) is a medical technology company engaged in developing wound care and regenerative medicine solutions. The company offers various solutions such as incision management, open abdomen management,View Report
Your are not allow to send sample request
Fill The Form For Sample Request