Mercury Systems Inc. (MRCY) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review
Mercury Systems Inc. (Mercury) is a technology company that develops defense electronics business models. The companys products comprise boards, processing, switched fabrics, I/O devices, chassis subsystems, software, ultra-dense data storage and previous generation products. It operates through its commercial electronics and defense systems. Mercury delivers open sensor and big data processing systems for critical commercial, defense and intelligence applications. The company develops integrated sensor processing subsystems which include classified application-specific software and IP for the C4ISR market. It caters to commercial, and defense sectors. The company operates in Japan, the US and the UK. Mercury is headquartered in Chelmsford, Massachusetts, the US.
Mercury Systems Inc. Key Recent Developments
Aug 02,2017: Mercury Systems reports fourth quarter and fiscal year 2017 results
Jul 27,2017: Mercury Systems elects Lisa Disbrow and Mary Louise Krakauer to its board of directors
Jun 29,2017: Mercury Systems receives second prestigious Cogswell Award from U.S. Defense Security Service
May 31,2017: Mercury Systems announces additional trusted supplier accreditation from U.S. Department of Defense
Apr 25,2017: Mercury Systems Q3 net income up
This comprehensive SWOT profile of Mercury Systems Inc. provides you an in-depth strategic analysis of the companys businesses and operations. The profile has been compiled by GlobalData to bring to you a clear and an unbiased view of the companys key strengths and weaknesses and the potential opportunities and threats. The profile helps you formulate strategies that augment your business by enabling you to understand your partners, customers and competitors better.
This company report forms part of GlobalDatas Profile on Demand service, covering over 50,000 of the worlds leading companies. Once purchased, GlobalDatas highly qualified team of company analysts will comprehensively research and author a full financial and strategic analysis of Mercury Systems Inc. including a detailed SWOT analysis, and deliver this direct to you in pdf format within two business days. (excluding weekends).
The profile contains critical company information including*,
- Business description A detailed description of the companys operations and business divisions.
- Corporate strategy Analysts summarization of the companys business strategy.
- SWOT Analysis A detailed analysis of the companys strengths, weakness, opportunities and threats.
- Company history Progression of key events associated with the company.
- Major products and services A list of major products, services and brands of the company.
- Key competitors A list of key competitors to the company.
- Key employees A list of the key executives of the company.
- Executive biographies A brief Summary of the executives employment history.
- Key operational heads A list of personnel heading key departments/functions.
- Important locations and subsidiaries A list and contact details of key locations and subsidiaries of the company.
- Detailed financial ratios for the past five years The latest financial ratios derived from the annual financial statements published by the company with 5 years history.
- Interim ratios for the last five interim periods The latest financial ratios derived from the quarterly/semi-annual financial statements published by the company for 5 interims history.
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company.
Key benefits of buying this profile include,
You get detailed information about the company and its operations to identify potential customers and suppliers.
- The profile analyzes the companys business structure, operations, major products and services, prospects, locations and subsidiaries, key executives and their biographies and key competitors.
Understand and respond to your competitors business structure and strategies, and capitalize on their weaknesses. Stay up to date on the major developments affecting the company.
- The companys core strengths and weaknesses and areas of development or decline are analyzed and presented in the profile objectively. Recent developments in the company covered in the profile help you track important events.
Equip yourself with information that enables you to sharpen your strategies and transform your operations profitably.
- Opportunities that the company can explore and exploit are sized up and its growth potential assessed in the profile. Competitive and/or technological threats are highlighted.
Scout for potential investments and acquisition targets, with detailed insight into the companies strategic, financial and operational performance.
- Financial ratio presented for major public companies in the profile include the revenue trends, profitability, growth, margins and returns, liquidity and leverage, financial position and efficiency ratios.
Gain key insights into the company for academic or business research.
- Key elements such as SWOT analysis, corporate strategy and financial ratios and charts are incorporated in the profile to assist your academic or business research needs.
Section 1 - About the Company
Mercury Systems Inc. - Key Information
Mercury Systems Inc. - Overview
Mercury Systems Inc. - Key Employees
Mercury Systems Inc. - Key Employee Biographies
Mercury Systems Inc. - Key Operational Heads
Mercury Systems Inc. - Major Products and Services
Mercury Systems Inc. - History
Mercury Systems Inc. - Company Statement
Mercury Systems Inc. - Locations And Subsidiaries
Other Locations & Subsidiaries
Section 2 - Company Analysis
Mercury Systems Inc. - Business Description
Mercury Systems Inc. - Corporate Strategy
Mercury Systems Inc. - SWOT Analysis
SWOT Analysis - Overview
Mercury Systems Inc. - Strengths
Mercury Systems Inc. - Weaknesses
Mercury Systems Inc. - Opportunities
Mercury Systems Inc. - Threats
Mercury Systems Inc. - Key Competitors
Section 3 - Company Financial Performance Charts
Mercury Systems Inc. - Financial Ratios
Financial Ratios - Capital Market Ratios
Financial Ratios - Annual Ratios
Financial Ratios - Interim Ratios
Financial Ratios - Ratio Charts
Section 4 - Appendix
Note*: Some sections may be missing if data is unavailable for the company
List Of Tables
Mercury Systems Inc., Key Information
Mercury Systems Inc., Key Ratios
Mercury Systems Inc., Share Data
Mercury Systems Inc., Major Products and Services
Mercury Systems Inc., History
Mercury Systems Inc., Key Employees
Mercury Systems Inc., Key Employee Biographies
Mercury Systems Inc., Key Operational Heads
Mercury Systems Inc., Other Locations
Mercury Systems Inc., Subsidiaries
Mercury Systems Inc., Key Competitors
Mercury Systems Inc., SWOT Analysis
Mercury Systems Inc., Ratios based on current share price
Mercury Systems Inc., Annual Ratios
Mercury Systems Inc., Interim Ratios
Capital Market Ratios
List Of Figures
Mercury Systems Inc., Performance Chart
Mercury Systems Inc., Ratio Charts
Mercury Systems, Inc. - Mergers and Acquisitions (MandA), Partnerships and Alliances and Investment Report
Mercury Systems, Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment ReportThe Mercury Systems, Inc. Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includes business description,View Report
Mercury Systems Inc Company Profile - Business Operations, Strategies, SWOT Analysis and Financial Report
Mercury Systems Inc Company Profile is a detailed strategic and analytical report on Mercury Systems Inc. The 2018 version of the report offers detailed insights into the companys strategies, developments,View Report
FactSet Research Systems Inc. (FDS) - Financial and Strategic SWOT Analysis Review provides you an in-depth strategic SWOT analysis of the company’s businesses and operations. The profile has been compiledView Report
Westport Fuel Systems Inc. - Mergers and Acquisitions (MandA), Partnerships and Alliances and Investment Report
Westport Fuel Systems Inc. - Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investment ReportThe Westport Fuel Systems Inc. Mergers & Acquisitions (M&A), Partnerships & Alliances and Investments report includesView Report
Fill The Form For Sample Request